• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ventrilo Server sponsor

rmb938

Hi, I am looking for a ventrilo sponsor for my runes of magic guild. I currently host a server on one of my computers but they only allow up to 8 people online at once. That becomes a problem for a guild that is always expanding. We currently have a website at ascention.co.cc and I am more then willing to put a ad on that for a 25 man ventrilo server. I have 22 ingame active members at this time not all of them are on the site since I just got that up yesterday.

If anyone can make a deal that would be great. Thanks.

Hello!

I might be able to help you, but the issue is this would really have to be more of a partnership, not a sponsorship. Ill get your ventrilo hosted, ill get you a .com name and host you on my servers for free. BUT, you see one ad on your website is standard to my host and is obviously not going to come close to paying for that. Im not necessarily talking about payments, but Im sure we can work something out. PM me, or email me at thor@thorhosting.net

Would you guys mind using Mumble? It's basically Ventrilo but better.

The problem is, Ventrilo has stopped issuing liscenses for hosting Vent's bigger than 8 people. You can either crack the client or not use it. Mumble's open source, it sounds better, and it works on any platform, less people have it though. I might be able to work something out, but I can't legally get my hands on a vent server bigger than 8 users. Let me know.

Hello!

I might be able to help you, but the issue is this would really have to be more of a partnership, not a sponsorship. Ill get your ventrilo hosted, ill get you a .com name and host you on my servers for free. BUT, you see one ad on your website is standard to my host and is obviously not going to come close to paying for that. Im not necessarily talking about payments, but Im sure we can work something out. PM me, or email me at thor@thorhosting.net

I emailed you. I already have a webhost I pay for. I am just waiting till I renew it in September to change the .com from my old website.

Would you guys mind using Mumble? It's basically Ventrilo but better.

The problem is, Ventrilo has stopped issuing liscenses for hosting Vent's bigger than 8 people. You can either crack the client or not use it. Mumble's open source, it sounds better, and it works on any platform, less people have it though. I might be able to work something out, but I can't legally get my hands on a vent server bigger than 8 users. Let me know.

Yea right now I am hosting a 8 person server on one of my computers but its not big enough.

I looked into Mumble and it would work just getting people to use it is the
problem because most people in the game already use ventrilo.

Back