• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vbulletin on host.sk, how can i edit php.ini?

ilnulla

i have a vbulletin board on host.sk but an error occurred using sendmail... seems i should edit the stmp server into php.ini file, but i dunno in what way and if is possible to do with host.sk...
suggestion?
many tnx in advance.

when ppl spend so much money buying....vB..they can spen 4 bucks more and get a host for a year..with full support and no errors..

host.sk..today is my first day with them..and its pretty rough!

maybe he only can afford VBull first, then hosting later? :confused:
You see you can get hosting for free, but VBull cannot...
so he may spend the money on VBull, then he can use it on a free host. The other way around, if you spend all your money on hosting, you don't have any thing left to pay for VBull.

COME ON, who started this?
Whenever ppl have problem with VBull on a free host, you all say he is using warez!

I would take alexm's advice. Since you purchased vB, you should have a username and password. Type in that information, and you can access all the info and help there.

Originally posted by YUPAPA
maybe he only can afford VBull first, then hosting later? :confused:
You see you can get hosting for free, but VBull cannot...
so he may spend the money on VBull, then he can use it on a free host. The other way around, if you spend all your money on hosting, you don't have any thing left to pay for VBull.

COME ON, who started this?
Whenever ppl have problem with VBull on a free host, you all say he is using warez!
Thinking on the bright side, I see. ;)

Think about it this way... shouldn't you own a car before you buy gas?

Originally posted by LeX

Depends if you need gas for something else :nervous:

like a mower :biggrin2:

Originally posted by LeX

Yah, but th@ isn't the same situation.
You can't get a car for free...

Car => Host
Gas => VBull

If you buy a VBull = buying gas
you can get a free host and install Vbull != you can get a free car and put the gas u bought in it

If there isn't any free host, then of course, he must buy hosting first. Otherwise he can't install VBull anywhere.

Why is it anybody's business if he paid for vbulletin or not? He doesn't have to prove it to you. I remember when i paid for UBB for a bigger site, then when it went down the drain a few months later I installed it on my Half-Life clansite, hosted on F2S. I was constantly getting emails and reports of people complaining that I ripped off infopop. It was annoying, and none of their business.

I say most of the people in this forum should relax a bit.

I thought this was on hosting and not on cars and gas.

http://www.tripod.co.uk you should be able to run it there.

and as for the previous subject. With the rising price of gas, we soon won't be able to afford either.

oh my god..we're gonna play destruction derby!! I'll take honda!!!

...anyway..host.sk always has one or another prob..try ionichost.com :)

Back