• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vBulletin for 5 Domains

leased? owned?

Just wanted to know if the vB is leased or owned? and when the expiration date.

thanks,

Mike

Please send me your license #, name and email address associated with the license so I can get it verified. Until then, please don't anyone do a deal.

Jan said:
Please send me your license #, name and email address associated with the license so I can get it verified. Until then, please don't anyone do a deal.
Good idea Jan. :)

I say we keep that as a "rule" for all sales of vB licenses.

It will be if I see them ;) Someone else who had one failed to send me the details of his, so if anyone "purchased" it and got burnt, it is their problem.

Give more details like

1. Get it verified by mods
2. Expiry date & Type of license.

I may offer 6 domains..

if u accept stuff other than domains, i got a reseller with 2gb space and 40gb bandwidth, if u want to consider this, let me know.

I'v got a blue Bic pen, a rusty can of pasta sauce and a fishing rod. That enough? :wink2:

Wojtek said:
I'v got a blue Bic pen, a rusty can of pasta sauce and a fishing rod. That enough? :wink2:
no need to make fun of me, ive already been trying really hard to get a vB owned license (legally). lol, its funny though, :)

If your lacking the money, use IPB
vBulletin without the lil V pictures :)

Jan, did you got pm'ed the license? did you verify it?
I too am interested in this offer.

Wojtek said:
If your lacking the money, use IPB
vBulletin without the lil V pictures :)

Jan, did you got pm'ed the license? did you verify it?
I too am interested in this offer.

Why don't you take your own advice? Or do you want to look more professional/feel like using money?

Oh yea, I would also like to know if the license is legit so post it here if you ever find out.

I'm planning of using IPB anywys.
But If I can get vBulletin for the price of a few domains, especially if its an owned license so why not?
Yes, I need it to look more profesionnal.

Wojtek, he indicated he didn't have a legal vBulletin, as he doesn't have the money. He changed the trade to hosting. I suggest the thread starter saves his lunch money to buy his own domain/s :)

Back