• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vBulletin 4

DanQ

Hi guys, just looking at selling an unused vBulletin 4 forum license. I have no need for this anymore, looking for offers around $120.

Hi guys, just looking at selling an unused vBulletin 4 forum license. I have no need for this anymore, looking for offers around $120.

Is it an owned license?
If so, when does the support for it expire?

I have someone looking to buy this if its an owned license. Thank you.

Is it an owned license?
If so, when does the support for it expire?

I have someone looking to buy this if its an owned license. Thank you.

Hi, Yes it is an owned license and has free upgrades for the entire life of v4! They changed the way licenses were issued with v4, if you require any more information please just ask.

The cost of a new license is $195, but unlike previous licenses (3.x) you don't need to pay extra to renew each year for upgrades as they come included. Hence the price I'm asking.

As long as your license is valid and still has "support time" left in it, you will be able to use any version of vBulletin regardless of branch.

Back