• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Valve-Hosting back, sort off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0ster

I'm going to be offering free hosting again, but only to people with a good idea and manners, too many people complaining because they cant have root :s One person said 'oh but I dont even know how to use it, so its ok if you give it to me', what a gimp.

Anyway, the site's been redesigned and the server moved and moved again. I'd just like to take this chance to say the spry.com support team are mostly a bunch of dimwits who have the customer service skills of a rotten bannana.

I've been over at another big forum for a while, people here are a bit rude now-a-days, all to ready to give bad rep and hardly ever giving good rep:tired2:

Really? Which IE are you using ? 5? There are a few tiny bugs in IE6. You should update and stop making me look bad :p

Yea it's IE 6 but the submit button doesn't work either way (if it does then I apologize for the hundred or so e-mails about the same thing) It doesn't tell you it worked if it did.

No it doesn't. I should have checked. It's just been uploaded for previews really. Thanks for pointing it out. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back