• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Valuablehost

W.O.W! that is alot for such a little market. Kdaw's seems to be doing well though. Are you planning to target UK only or the international market? if your reselling for an UK company your prices would generally be high right?

Also Who?, there main site seems down right now.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by Technics
The UK market is currently saturated with new start webhosts. Most havent really planned but people will jump on board and since my prices wont be cheap i'll probably loose out. So i'll wait till all the fuss dies down and maybe attack the market then. Until then i'll be on the look out for work, Even free work if need be to get some experience under my belt.

The last time i counted UK hosts there was 450 .... now thats a lot and ive probably missed loads too. We only have a small amount of home users online and not many UK companys have a website yet. Next year should see some exciting developments.

i know my host is down, and i cant move the site till the owner/co-webmaster lets me, right now hes think about if he still wants to be able to host other sites, and the only way we could host other sites on a piad host is to have a reseller account, and im not going to pay like $200 a month to host other sites for free.

I'd target both .... i've got the .co.uk and .com version of my domain well unix-fusion.com but once the unixfusion.com becomes free ill snap it up.

Prices would be high yes, But for the price people would expect a quality service and that's what id give. All support questions answered in 12 hours or you get a free months hosting .... etc etc ....

I see, you run a freehost? we will be launching an reseller program later when our control panel software has support for it. It shouldn't cost you $200/month. What do you require?

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost

Originally posted by Who?
i know my host is down, and i cant move the site till the owner/co-webmaster lets me, right now hes think about if he still wants to be able to host other sites, and the only way we could host other sites on a piad host is to have a reseller account, and im not going to pay like $200 a month to host other sites for free.

Yes your right, it also depends on the kind of customers you target.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by Technics
I'd target both .... i've got the .co.uk and .com version of my domain well unix-fusion.com but once the unixfusion.com becomes free ill snap it up.

Prices would be high yes, But for the price people would expect a quality service and that's what id give. All support questions answered in 12 hours or you get a free months hosting .... etc etc ....

I wont be targeting college kids that's for sure :). Small business'es and serious Webmasters who want reliabilty.

i run a gaming site, and we host 2 other gaming sites. also no i dont want a reseller account, its would take me like 5 months just to make $200 :( thats why i want a host were i pay yearly.

Yes i understand, if i may ask, which plan were you interested in?
i run a gaming site, and we host 2 other gaming sites. also no i dont want a reseller account, its would take me like 5 months just to make $200 :( thats why i want a host were i pay yearly.

well the games we do right now are starcraft, diablo2, warcraft 2, and counter-strike, then we do stuff on other things too.

Oh counter-strike, i remembered reading about it in the newspaper, one of the most popular online multiplayer games.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
well the games we do right now are starcraft, diablo2, warcraft 2, and counter-strike, then we do stuff on other things too.

ya counter-strike is a good game:) i started to play it when it first came out and it was only like 10MB but then it started to get bigger and bigger and i just couldn't stand to download it on my 28k modem so i stoped playing, and now its up to 89MB and i got cable about a week ago so i have started to play it agine:)

Back