• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Valuablehost

Okay,

I've never used this service before so i don't know what they are like when hosted with them but ..... When the owner posts here or any other forum he's always helpful and polite and i havent once seen him spam. The prices are very competative and id say give them a go i will be shortly. The reason for this is because they present thereselves as a good host and know what they are doing.

Well i can't say we are better then below10host. Anyways, thanks for the gracious comments Technics.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by YUPAPA
I think ValuableHost is way better than below10host.com
:)

...................... :p

Valuable Host....

Your $25.50 per year looks interesting but the "view features" link does not seem to be working. Please fix... I'd like to know more.

Thanks for pointing it out, it should be working now.

Thanks again,

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by jiminsd
Valuable Host....

Your $25.50 per year looks interesting but the "view features" link does not seem to be working. Please fix... I'd like to know more.

well your host has everything i need, and really i just want to get off the host im on now because they keep going down:( about a week ago my site was down for a day and a half because there server went down or something.

hehe what kind of job? I remember you were opening your own host or reselling from kda.
Originally posted by Technics
When you get all big and famous from my nice recommendations can i have a job ??? :D

Oh :( why did you change your mind with the reselling? well when and if i do get famous, you sure will have your job!
Originally posted by Technics
Any with a nice pay packet :) ....

I don't think my reseller venture will be launching anytime this year :).

The UK market is currently saturated with new start webhosts. Most havent really planned but people will jump on board and since my prices wont be cheap i'll probably loose out. So i'll wait till all the fuss dies down and maybe attack the market then. Until then i'll be on the look out for work, Even free work if need be to get some experience under my belt.

The last time i counted UK hosts there was 450 .... now thats a lot and ive probably missed loads too. We only have a small amount of home users online and not many UK companys have a website yet. Next year should see some exciting developments.

my host right now is www.atomicrhino.com, they have been really good but then they stoped leting my site host other sites and they have started to go down alot:( right now my site is down and has been down for like 6 hours now:(

Last edited:
Back