• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

valcato raised their hosting price

Yea saw that, I just registered.. If I had registered yesterday it would be cheaper :(
Well they are still cheap any way so it doesn't matter that much..

I would have to say it was a wise move I don't think they could last with many 10$/year accounts.... Glad to see there not going to become another cyberwings.

Could someone give me a lil info about valcato? I've been looking for a host and this one seems pretty reasonable. I was looking at myacen but decided against it after they raised prices. Anyone know about this host's reliability? service? any complaints? thanks...

I don't recommend valacato. I sent them a custom plan e-mail request two weeks ago, and still haven't received a reply.

Originally posted by soulair
I don't recommend valacato. I sent them a custom plan e-mail request two weeks ago, and still haven't received a reply.
I've seen on the forums that they are slow with email.. But if you post at the forum they will look after it.

I registered with them a few days ago, they still work fine :p Had a little problem with account activation, but it worked within 2 hours after registering..

Originally posted by soulair

Where did you send the request to? Jerome seems to be really busy these days, you might want to try e-mailing Jeff.

Yeah I make no excuses, we're slow on e-mail - we recieve 150+ per day, so posting anything on the forum WILL get you a much faster response......hint hint!!

(obviously private things such as billing/account enquiries should be e-mailed!)

~Jerome

Back