• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Using Windows Mail with Yahoo Mail

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Is there a way to use Windows Mail to where I can download all my folders from my Yahoo mail account. I have the premium service with Yahoo where I have pop3 access. I am just not sure if the other can be done.

For instance, if I check my mail, and I have a email that I want to put in a certain folder, will it replicate that action on Yahoo's server? so that way when I go to mail.yahoo.com and check it there, it will be in the folder that I put it on in Windows Mail?

I would like to use Windows Mail, but I want to be able to make sure I can do those two tasks first. Thanks for any advice.

unfortunately with POP3 you cant do, if you update your mail on windows mail it wont update but it does on the other way round. i had the same problem that's why i moved to Gmail as this allows support IMAP and this does what you want it to do

Back