• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[url] in sigs and TEAMS!!

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
When you type in your sig... is there any way to not let the text inside a tag count? That is really killer, ...ms on this message board? TEAMS TEAMS TEAMS!!

Originally posted by bigperm
And what happened to the AOL IM, ICQ and Yahoo IM thingies?
Maybe the vB guys thought that it slowed things down or won't look good on v2.0 or that it was kinda useless. I'm just guessin.

Originally posted by Mandrake
What do you mean by "teams"?

I think he means like getting posters to gang up into groups against other groups of posters - so there would be a pro reagan group etc. to encourage tribal instinct.

not good me thinks

Yeah... teams are something that are going to be in Ikonboard 3, I think would be super... I am sure there is a mod for vbulletin somewhere for it.

We could have unofficial teams... put it in our sigs... and have a webpage at some place that allows multiple FTP's or something... Meow, think you and Yupapa would want in on that? Yupapa could host it. PM me if you guys or anybody else likes the idea.

What are these teams supposed to do more than being nasty to each other and all the rest we are already doing? Will there be cake enough for me for instance? Give some info here, man.
But I'm not much for teamwork.

Either way... I am going to start my own unofficial team. Anybody who wants to get in it can check out the url in the sig when I get the webpage done.

Se before, it was only limited to personal attacks. Now we're gonna have team attacks! Great!!! :rolleyes: ;)

So what exactly are teams supposed to do? :confused:

Back