• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Urgently need php host

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyM

Hi,

i have just had a major dispute with y current host hostingplex and wish to remove myself from their servers ASAP.

I am looking for a a PHP host with about

300 + disc space and 12GB+ transfer.

I am on alimited budget due to sinking $200 on hosting plex but want a quality host that can handle a very busy e107 site (about 18000 hits a day).

you can see the site up in its temp form on http://ae.digitalground.net so you can confirm the site is nothing illegal or problematic it is merely a rugby league supporters site.

Please let me know ASAP what prices you have and what you can offer.

regards
Danny

how reliable are you as a host and paramount for me, how is your support/custome service. Customer service and speed of support are the most important thing for me, especially being located in Australia

we are working on hosting nearly 3 years :) managing more than 15 servers right now and continueing growing up. Meanwhile I dont guarantee 24/7 support, our techs are almost on site, to help you through our helpdesk :)

Take a look at some of our packages, a few recent reviews can be found here.

I have chosen a package below which may interest you.

Standard plan

• 500MB Diskspace
• 15GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $4.95

View and signup here

All come complete with:

• MySQL Databases
• POP3 Email Accounts
• Additional Add-on Domains
• Additional FTP Accounts
• Additional Subdomains
• cPanel Pro
• Full Daily Stats (inc Awstats)
• Password Protected Directories
• Perl
• PHP
• Junk Email Filters
• Auto installation of scripts
• 20 extra cPanel languages
• RVSkin's (16 extra styles)
Weekly backup's

Fax 0870 7051416 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Last edited:
Hi, It-4vn.com can offer you a 2 custom plans:

Plan 1:

500MB space

10GB banwidth

Cpanel 10

Unlimit FTP, subdomain, SQL DB ...

Price: 5$ / month

Plan 2:

350MB space

20GB banwidth

Cpanel 10

Unlimit FTP, subdomain, SQL DB ...

Price: 7$ / month

-------------

Order yearly and get 1 month free :)

Our server: Dual Xeon 3.2 64 bit, 2GB ECC RAM, 100MBs conection.

Contact me if you re interested !

Last edited:
Hi Danny,

We can provide a good service at low cost. I can guarantee the prompt answers on support tickets and 24/7 phone support to european and US Toll-Free phone numbers. We are looking to add AU phone support number as well. You will be able to choose between 2 datacenters one in US or Europe. Please call 1-888-222-1495 for more details.

Have a good one
Dimitar

Hi got this package for you

Special package Hosting , contact by PM
$4.95 a month or $49 a year
Support 24/7. Reliable support.

» 400 MB Webspace
» 20 GB Traffic
» Secure Server
» Unlimited Emails
» Unlimited Subdomains
» Unlimited Domains
» Unlimited MySQL
» Unlimited addon domains
» Unlimited ftp
» Web Statistics
» cpanel

I am currently considering 2 of these.

Some of you have offered very attractive packages. What turned me away from some is that they did not have a support forum. Whilst I dont expect support through the forums, it is often good to talk with other users of the host to chck whether an issue is specific to myself or to the server as a whole.

At the moment the strongest candidate is Micfo.com and another few I receieved through PM.

Thank you all for your info and offers I may be in contact with some of you shortly

Hi Danny,

iContact-Hosting is a Sydney based hosting provider that can offer you 2 packages that is suitable for your needs.

We have the

Business Hosting Package $7.95 AUD/month

Package Includes:

500MB of Webspace
10,000MB of Bandwidth a Month
100 MySQL Databases
100 Email Accounts
100 FTP Accounts
Shopping Cart

Advance Hosting Package $12.95AUD/month

Package Includes:

2,000MB of Webspace
20,000MB of Bandwidth a Month
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Shopping Cart

check out iContact-Hosting.Com for further details. Being in your local timezone you can be sure that we are always contactable.

We accept payment via Paypal, Moneybookers + Direct Bank transfer since you are an Australian resident.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please send an email to accounts@icontact-hosting.com

icontact said:
Hi Danny,

iContact-Hosting is a Sydney based hosting provider that can offer you 2 packages that is suitable for your needs.

We have the

Business Hosting Package $7.95 AUD/month

Package Includes:

500MB of Webspace
10,000MB of Bandwidth a Month
100 MySQL Databases
100 Email Accounts
100 FTP Accounts
Shopping Cart

Advance Hosting Package $12.95AUD/month

Package Includes:

2,000MB of Webspace
20,000MB of Bandwidth a Month
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Shopping Cart

check out iContact-Hosting.Com for further details. Being in your local timezone you can be sure that we are always contactable.

We accept payment via Paypal, Moneybookers + Direct Bank transfer since you are an Australian resident.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please send an email to accounts@icontact-hosting.com

That is something to consider being in Sydney.
Is it possible to offset some of the disc space for Bandwidth? The second account looks pretty good and i am sure I wont use the 20GB of bandwidth but there is always a possibility.

Also do you have information on reasonable use and AUP on your server usage?

cheers
Daniel

btw, where in Sydney are you located?

Hi Danny,

We're located in Nth Ryde not that far from Manly at all.

If you are only looking for 300MB of Webspace then I can compromise and allow an extra 2GB to your bandwidth allocation for the Business Plan @ $7.95/month.

We work on a 1:20 ratio on our space and bandwidth that way we can ensure optimum levels because we dont oversell our resources.

the TOS/AUP can be viewed here :

http://www.icontact-hosting.com/tos.htm

Thank you for considering our hosting package and we wish you well in your search for a suitable hosting provider.

I'm not going to lie to you just to get your business, I have been a Bulldogs supporter since I was 12 and I have never reconsidered. :biggrin2:

Considering they beat the Doggies last week fair and square, I'll pay you that.

Business is business and my loyalty to the club of choice remains.

lol
at this point I am more leaning toward mifco.com simply because of their plan and their reviews, but have put both past my business partners with emphasis on th fact that you are an australian host and very local. are you a reseller or do you own the servers in the data center. You can PM me if you dont want that made public

'twas a good game last weekend thats for sure. Off to parra stadium for me on friday night...

mifco seems like a well established host and quite reputable with very attractive plans so you should have no problems with them.

we started off as reselling since iContact-Hosting has only been established for a couple of months but we are currently in the market for a dedicated server @ either Congent or The Planet.

based on form, I think Manly should get up over Parramatta. good luck with that.

thanks mate. You are still well in the race, and I may send some business your way anyway.

p.s. with Kennedy and Watmough out for origin my confidence is shaken, especially with grothe on the wing

Hello Danny,

StaticHost would like to offer you the following Custom Plan!

500MB Space
15GB Bandwidth
Full PHP, Perl, CGI and MySQL Support
All the standard features listed at http://www.statichost.co.uk/webhosting.php
cPanel 10 with RVskin and Fantastico
Price: $4.50/month!

You will be hosted on our Dual 2.80GHz Intel Xeon™ HT (4 cpus) with 4GB ram.

This Custom Plan includes a 14 day free trial, please contact us using one of the methods mentioned below and we will be able to arrange this for you. :)

Email: sales@statichost.co.uk
MSN: msn@staticdotsupport.com
AIM: SHIS Support
Yahoo: statichostuk

Thanks!

Hi Danny, rather than blow our own trumpet I'll point you to one of our client with very similar interests http://www.rugby.fw.nu/ Titan on our forums http://www.ctrl-alt-deli.com/forums/ or just ask in general on the forums that way you get 'real life' answers.

You can ask him his opinion on his time with us, that way you get a more objective opinion, and he's in the same neck of the woods. :)

Best Regards
Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com

I have currently accepted a 30 day trial with micfo.com

However I have just come into a bit ofmoney through an advertiser and may be looking to turn that into a reseller account for my sites stability and the ability to try to turn a profit.

I thank you all and have bookmarked all your sites so that I can check back with you soon if i need to.

Thank you all for your support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back