• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Urgent VPS Required

maisyqaz

I need Urgently VPS of not more than US$5 per month for 2 - 3 Months.
Later on Depending upon the use I will switch to better one.
I will be running Paid To Click Websites, Bux Websites and File Sharing Websites.

Please reply only those hosting provider who could provide VPS for US$5 per month

Get real. Nobody is going to offer you a reliable VPS for $5 or less. Raise your budget and post some requirements such as bandwidth, diskspace, hypervisor type, etc.

As above stated, you aren't going to get a good VPS for that price..

I can offer you one at $14.99 but thats three times what your looking to pay

We start at $20, thats not even close to your $5, no way you are going to find a good vps for that.

I found one host that offers them for $5 tho, but its proberbly very poor: http://pritell.com/vps.html

You don't have permission to access /vps.html on this server.

Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) Server at pritell.com Port 80

Probably explains the low cost :)

You don't have permission to access /vps.html on this server.

Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) Server at pritell.com Port 80

Probably explains the low cost :)

Worked for me. He must have your country IP blocked or something.

Thats weird, some hosts block lands like China or Iran, but never the UK.

That's why the ? at the end :)

And
I will be running Paid To Click Websites, Bux Websites and File Sharing Websites.
is an 'I want to make money' site, but your request is vague and not really giving you a chance of a host by not investing in your own idea.

You could ask to be sponsored over the amount you can afford with the rest coming from your hard work to make it, if you have a decent plan for your sites.

Vps

I need Urgently VPS of not more than US$5 per month for 2 - 3 Months.
Later on Depending upon the use I will switch to better one.

Please reply only those hosting provider who could provide VPS for US$5 per month

This is Amit from Pune India,

I can provideyou the complete requirment with configuration OS:Window 2003/2008,10 GB data storage,1 GB Ram,2 GB data transfer with approx 44$/month plus one time setup cost.

Kindly let me know..your intrest I will provide you with proper propsal & if required 7 days Demo link also.:wink2:

We can also help u with SSL services.

Regards

Amit
+919975606592
amit.gorai123@gmail.com
net4.in

Back