• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upto 1gig 10gig with cpanel php and other features Free!!!

Scooby-doo

Our new free host has just started and is up :) :) our domain name will be purchased at the end of the month when the ex owners runs out until then our homepage is www.gamers-host.uni.cc. these are the packages and features:

.:silver Plan:.
500mb space
5000mb bandwidth
5 24/7 ftps
php
cgi
perl
python
frontpage extensions
gd
image magik
streaming video/music (must be legal)
5 mysql databases
unlimited auto responders
unlimited aliases
5 sub domains
5 pop3 main accounts
5 parked domains
SMTP
mail forward
spam assasin
Fantastico
hotlink protection
custom error pages
AWstats
Webalizer
support ticket system
NO ADS OF ANY KIND :shame:

all for 50 posts on the forum and you must own a paid domain name (e.g. .com .net .org)

.:Gold:.
1000mb space
10000mb bandwidth
10 24/7 ftps
php
cgi
perl
python
frontpage extensions
gd
image magik
10 mysql databases
unlimited aliases
10 sub domains
10 pop3 main accounts
10 parked domains
SMTP
mail forward
spam assasin
Fantastico
hotlink protection
custom error pages
AWstats
Webalizer
support ticket system
NO ADS OF ANY KIND:shame:

all for 100posts on our forum and you must own a paid domain name such as .com .net .org

to sign up for any of these plans or for more detail visit www.gamers-host.uni.cc and for the forums www.gamers-host.uni.cc/forum

Last edited:
Not bad, I would apply but I have a host and I don't have a TLD :p by the way, change the yellow, i can't read it. I had to highlight it!

erm... is it 100 per mth for the gold, or just one off?(although im always active in forums, sometimes i like to MIA)

1 off lol i would never make u do 100posts a month that is like requesting spam after that 10posts a month is acceptable, and yes i will change colour

oh and you might wanna fix this
Your unique security code
If you do not see any numbers, or see broken images, please contact a board administrator to rectify the problem.

i am adding a new oackage details below
.: platinum:.
2000mb space!!!
20000mb bandwidth
24/7 ftps
php
cgi
perl
python
frontpage extensions
gd
image magik
50 mysql databases
unlimited aliases
50 sub domains
20 parked domains
SMTP
mail forward
spam assasin
Fantastico
hotlink protection
custom error pages
AWstats
Webalizer
support ticket system
NO ADS OF ANY KIND

all for those 100points and you must have a good reason to get it

for today and tommorrow only you can apply to get the hosting, silver without any posts as long as you own a domain name and continue to post on the forum

And it sure kicks --- :D If this guy can live up to his promises (and I'm sure he will), this free host will KICK --- :D

Back