• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UPTO 1gb Space, 40gb Transfer Free Hosting

phuckedup

! ¿ who ? ¡
NLC
Before you rush to sign up- this is application only and you must meet the requirements or your application will be rejected without even looking at it.

I am offering some of NecronHosting's plans free to websites that meet the requirements below:

• You must have a website online and visitor stats available (stats page or screenshot).
  • You must have atleast 1000 daily views, not 1000 page views and not 1000 unique views, although unique would be nice. You must also prove this.
  • It must NOT be a download site. It must have 100% legal content, and no mp3, zip, rar, exe, movie etc. files at all.

All languages are accepted, this offer isn't limited to English only websites, although the webmaster must be able to speak English well enough to communicate with.

You have the option to either link back to NecronHosting, or to display Google ads for us. The number of accounts we host for free will depend on the plans, and the number of sites displaying ads for us.

To apply, PM me with your website URL, a link to your visitor stats, and a description of your website. If i don't reply within a few days, you've been rejected so don't request again.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here.

The average online number of visitor of my website is more than 300, but what I need is a steady and fast download webspace.

That space includes database space, which benefits people with forums. If you bothered to read the very first word, it says upto. None of thoes files are allowed because i don't want people to host warez and illegal content. This is the safe way to do it. Use your brain...

phuckedup said:
All languages are accepted, this offer isn't limited to English only websites, although the webmaster must be able to speak English well enough to communicate with.

Very nice offer for asian member... My site have more 1000 members online in a day but it not in English language :biggrin2:

PM was sent, hope you will accept me!

Hi phuckedup, I have more 1000 unique views every day.My site is chinese language.I want get this package.I send Pm to you.

Back