• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UPOTD: How do you pronounce FAQ?

How do your pronounce FAQ?

• fack

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • eff-ay-que

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Actaully HAyam, if his name is like Roberto Baggio, the soccer player, it is Ba-Jee-O. Never heard someone called Bag-i-o

Originally posted by trenzterra
you americans are the ones that are screwed up.:angry2:

If we're the ones screwed up, why does everybody laugh at Singlish (see, they even made up a name for it because it's not proper English :p) and few people laugh at American English? :p :D :) :classic2: :angry2: (I should put more emoticons) :)

OK...

So how do your pronounce F? Eff
How do you pronounce A? ay
How do your pronounce Q? que

And you get eff-ay-que.

Do you pronounce my name as "lex" or "el ee ex"?

I say "fack" BTW. Speaking of BTW... I automatically decipher that was "by the way", no "bee tee double-u" or "buh-tuh-woo".

trenzterra, I always say your name as "trenz-terra". And it's so entertaining to see you correct other people's grammar with your poor English. :D

Originally posted by LeX
Do you pronounce my name as "lex" or "el ee ex"?

I say "fack" BTW. Speaking of BTW... I automatically decipher that was "by the way", no "bee tee double-u" or "buh-tuh-woo".

trenzterra, I always say your name as "trenz-terra". And it's so entertaining to see you correct other people's grammar with your poor English. :D

Is say "Lex", "Fack", "By The Way" and "Trenz-terra" ;) :biggrin2:

Back