• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upload script.

www.d-o-z.co.nr

I want to make my site a file and image upload site. u know sites like linkyourfiles.com but not with login or anything. only direct uploads.

it shud have a progress bar like mediafire.com or any other good one.

i got 10 GB space on my host.

how do i do it?

10Gig space is plenty, but be aware that bandwith will be eaten up faster than you can say "image"! :) I wish you good luck :)

well, it should be plenty, but bare in mind ( especially if you are making a free file host) that say if you have a limit of 100 mb, your space will last for only 100 files, which just isnt enough, if you want to do that you are talking decentish dedi box country at least,

Well.. just get an image say width="100". I'm sure there is a php function that checks to see how much space you have. So you just like check for space left.... do some math stuff against the total space and set the width of the image to that.

no ill keep limit of 2 mb only....only for small files..
and images....dont worry about bandwidth..i got 100GB

thanx for the image hosting script..but i also want file hosting (any file type)

how to keep limits though? my host has 50 mb limit.

I want to make my site a file and image upload site. u know sites like linkyourfiles.com but not with login or anything. only direct uploads.

it shud have a progress bar like mediafire.com or any other good one.

i got 10 GB space on my host.

how do i do it?

Hi!

I used to own http://www.uploadfx.com. I can put you in touch with the developer of the site if you'd like. Just PM me if you would like his contact info.

Back