• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

update on xtremesite.com again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure Xtremesite.com are doing their best to sort the problems out. Give it a bit more time...I'm sure they have enough complaints holding your support e-mails back. :smile2:

Wait just that bit longer and it'll probably be working soon...

i know i know but i am soooooooooooo impatient. I have had a lot of bad expierences (?) with other host......and i just finished uploading my site so that is why ...........

and no complaint........just asking !;)

( excuse my poor english but i do not know all the words or how you write them )

Yeah, my account is gone now, and signup won't work for me. When I get done signing up, it just brings up a blank page. If he deleted my site for inactivity, maybe it's been inactive because no one's been able to get to it. This guy REALLY needs to let his members know just exactly what the hell is going on. It's a good service, but so far, he hasn't delivered. I'm gonna give it one more shot at hosting on this service if/when it gets back up to full operation.

my accouted have been created and then i can't register another. it's seem that the host won accept asian ppl. sigh .. :angry2:

I accept asian ppl because I am also asian! If your account is dedlted it could be because:

1. You used a fake name or nickname when signing up!
2. You signed up for two accounts (even if using 2 emails it prohibited)

lksoh, maybe you can answer the members in this thread that want answers to your inconsistencies regarding so much upand down time. I emailed you days ago to address this issue in another thread. If you want members, then answer their queries. I can't tell them to ask at your forums anymore, because half the time they are not working anyway.

You want people to support you? Then start by supporting them.

a few qns for lksoh

lksoh,
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
I've been gettin this error when tryin to install my phpbb forum.
why am i gettin dat error?
wad should I enter in the Database Server Hostname / DSN ?
please reply me.

THANKS.:confused:

my account got deleted also

my account got deleted also, he doesnt answer e-mails or nothing. lots of us had to signup 2-3 times before we could get one account to work as we see in threads thru-out this board and you even said to clear your cookies and resignup but your cookie stays on the puter pretty good. so u delete accounts for people that had to signup mutiple times because of software/ hardware troubles on your end. not very fair at all and youll get a bad name at these boards for deleting users just because of troubles on your end

Sorry all accounts have been lost after our hosting company upgraded their servers! I have been complaining to them but their not responding either but now everything is running fine except the signup script! I ordered a new dedicated server from beach comber creations and it will be setup ASAP. It is to receive domain hosting only! There is a free plan and a paid plan so if you want to use subdomain hosting please wait till xtremesite.com is running again!

you could restore accounts by hand

you could restore accounts by hand that had double signuop thru no fault of the majority here. most have shown good faith in your service than you just trashed a bunch of us.

prople be hard pressed to buy from u. the way you been down. im sure some of us wouuld help u setup accounts if u trusted anyone here

Originally posted by lksoh
There is a free plan and a paid plan so if you want to use subdomain hosting please wait till xtremesite.com is running again!
Okay, last chance......if you don't deliver this time, all posts regarding your site will be removed and I will request that your URL be banned. This has gone on way too long. Up, down, up down, problems all the time.

Thread number 5?? closed! :devious2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back