• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Update for Sahn.co.uk

s-p

I've yet to fix the errors that were pointed out in my previous thread, but they will be, later today when I re-code the entire site.

But I would like your opinions on the colour scheme chosen now.

You can view the site here

Thankyou for your time.

Last edited:
Right, I completely re-wrote the code, a couple a new image and now the page is looking a bit better in my opinion.

What do you reckon?

I tried your site yesterday and now again.....page can't be displayed. Are you sure the URL is correct?

Originally posted by Jan
I tried your site yesterday and now again.....page can't be displayed. Are you sure the URL is correct?

The host is having major routing issues which as a result, allows some people to view the site and not others. The host is currently looking into it. Typical really. Luckily I still have full access to the site via ftp and the web, but my fellow co-webmasters don't, so its becoming extremely frustrating.

Hopefully the site will be viewable to everyone within a few hours. Sorry about this.

Edit:// I still need to make a main logo which should go in the top left corner. So if you're wondering why there is a large blank space, there's your reason.

Last edited:
The routing issues appear to be sorted now. Therefore the page should now be viewable once again.

I think the design in very basic and simple in it's simple table structure. However...it reminds me of PHP Nuke...with the navigation on both sides of the main news - not a problem, but I just don't like PHP Nuke...I've just seen so many sites use it and many being the same colours.

I like the site though...;) The colors you've chosen gives it a nice soft touch...well done. I look forward to the logo.

Regards.

Back