• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

up for critical review

jerrym

Hello I read forums are not up for review but I did not see mention of tutorial sites.

I have a site that I was working on for a while but just didn't get alot of feedback or results from. If the people here could take a look at it and maybe point out what is missing that would be great.

The site is javascriptatoms. com

and please dont spam it when reviewing that happend to me before

Everybody use themes created by someone else. If thousands of themes are free on the net, why not use them ?
This theme is not bad, but since you write tutorials about javascript I think you could combine your java scripts in one single file ".js" . Work with your theme and put CSS on top, JS on bottom.
Or, you just copy tutorials from google, and have no knowledge...if this is the case, you must apply the info from your tutorials.
You could also use jquerry hosted for free on googlecode.

I want to ask you if you get standart free WordPress theme, why do you post website and ask about feedback? I think you can to make a thred if you develop the dewsign by yourself!

Back