• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Untitled X Files Sequel (2008)

The best X-Files episode ever was "Home" with the creepy as ---- Peacock family. Every other episode, and the movie, paled in comparison to the point where I find the rest of it to be unwatchable.

The best X-Files episode ever was "Home" with the creepy as ---- Peacock family. Every other episode, and the movie, paled in comparison to the point where I find the rest of it to be unwatchable.

I don't remember most of the episodes, as I was pretty young when I watched it. There's some episodes on the Sci-Fi Channel right now. Is that the one with the invisible guys in the forest? That kill who they perceive as the leader of the group that goes into their territory?

No, home was the one with the creepy Peacock family, who were an imbred faily hellbent on maintaining their family from within, and they kept their disfigured mother under the bed, even though she still basically ruled the house.

Creepy as ---- when I saw it as a kid.

Xzibit is an alien?

You didn't know that?
xzibitrn1.jpg

Last edited:
Back