• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unmetered Space\Bandwidth, Php, Mysql, Cgi, Ssi HERE

BioniX

Features
http://yourname.gsmultra.crazyhostguy.com
Unmetered Webspace*
Unmetered Bandwidth*
Php
Cgi
1 Mysql
Ssi
All File Types Allowed - As long as legal
File Hotlinking
Ftp
Support Via Forums and Email
99.5% Uptime

Requirements
1 text link anywhere on each page towards http://www.gsmultra.org.uk (this will be checked)

Your site must already be online and in English Only!

All this at:
http://www.gsmultra.org.uk

If you are wondering about the domain redirecting to host.sk then that is just another redirect towards http://gsmultra.crazyhostguy.com (reseller account). I have to do this due to me not being able to change the details of my domain.

*Unmetered = No automatic limit, If we think you are using too much we will suspend your account and email you.

Originally posted by BioniX
*Unmetered = No automatic limit, If we think you are using too much we will suspend your account and email you.
Why don't you just set the limit instead of suspening account.

That's what he just SAID he couldn't do LeX...
I have to do this due to me not being able to change the details of my domain.
He's unable to change the details, nameservers, whatever, of gsmultra.co.uk of his domain

Thanks notnamed for clearing that up for me. BTW you still need to sign up using the form on the site then I will set up your abandonware site ;)

D'oh, right. Thanks :classic2:
And here I was waiting for an e-mail...now that I think of it, no idea why.
[edit]
I know as an admin you don't see this notice, which is probably why it's there but are the forums supposed to still be closed?
Sorry but the forums are currently unavailable due to the hosting service being changed.

If you wish to contact us do so via <e-mail address>

BACK UP ALL SITES!

You have had an email sent out about this.

Thank You,
Gsm Ultra Webmaster (nok02)

Last edited:
Yes, the forums are meant to still be closed, I haven't forgotten about them. I have to delete, create categories and forums due to the site changing dramatically in subject.

Unmetered??

Wow... put something so people wont put a lot of warez in your site, and put a file size limit too... cause if you put unmetered then it could 200000 mbs they can do, and well people will start repeating and repeating and repeating.

Originally posted by notnamed
That's what he just SAID he couldn't do LeX...

He's unable to change the details, nameservers, whatever, of gsmultra.co.uk of his domain
Oh, sorry, thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Originally posted by drkmagic
Unmetered??

Wow... put something so people wont put a lot of warez in your site, and put a file size limit too... cause if you put unmetered then it could 200000 mbs they can do, and well people will start repeating and repeating and repeating.

No one can stop warez but security is maximum due to me checking each site individually in the application. Due to there being a site demo required I can have some backup on that the user wants to use an account for a serious thing.

No one can stop warez but you can try to cut it down to a minimum, if my host was on automated sign up Gsm Ultra would be down within a month.

What happens if someone only used 300 mb of full episodes???

Now what would u do?

Would u still delete it or would u leave it??

Originally posted by drkmagic
What happens if someone only used 300 mb of full episodes???

Now what would u do?

Would u still delete it or would u leave it??

I would most probably delete due to mos full episodes being illegal due to companies like Fox not giving out rights to just anyone for tv shows such as the simpsons.

You also have to have a website this isn't file storage.

Back