• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlimited Domain Names (SHOP SHOP SHOP)

Tanna

I need a host that gives me unlimited domain names. one that allows me to create numerous websites with different domain names. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Without knowing what your budget or disc space & bandwidth requirements it's hard to give you a an idea of what we can do for you. Feel free to have a look at our premium hosting packages. They all come with the ability to host unlimited domains.

Good luck!

I need a host that gives me unlimited domain names. one that allows me to create numerous websites with different domain names. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Well, most linux based webhost will allow you to host multiple domains just let us know more about your hosting needs like webspace/bandwidth etc..
I hope you are not looking for UNLIMITED server resources :evilb:

I would like to offer you our linux hosting basic package with ability to host unlimited domains

BASIC PACKAGE

3000MB Space
30GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Fantastico Deluxe
Unlimited Addon Domains/ Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Park Domains
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited FTP accounts
FFMPEG and multi-media enabled
Legal Adult Allowed
No overselling policy
99.9% uptime guarantee
30 days money back guarantee

Only for $3.95/month

Plan URL: http://www.beemhost.com/shared/linux/pro.html

Budget Ultimate Plan - Learn more!
---------------------------------------------------------------
* 50,000 MB Disk Space
* 250,000 MB Transfer (Was 200,000!)
* cPanel, Fantastico, Installtron, PHP5, MySQL5​
$15.95/month billed yearly (15% Off) - Save up to $48.00!
$19.95/month billed monthly - Order Now! or Learn more!
--- Our Budget Ultimate pakage allows you to HOST unlimited domain names.

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 45-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Money Bookers.

Unlimited domain names is the feature of ther reseller accounts. I believe you need to be concentrated on the reseller accounts only.

Thanks.
Many hosting providers support the unlimited sub domains ,addon domains or park domains.Is that achievable if you host your site on a shared hosting?In this case,you would take the dedicated server into account.

Feel free to check out our plans!
http://www.leslienetworks.com

We have web hosting for as low as $1. If you need a large amount of bandwidth, look at our Micro-clouds. If none of our plans suit you, feel free to contact us by phone or drop a support ticket it by and we will try to customize one for you to fit your budget.

Back