• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UnitedColo.com

Well if they do own it why do they let other companies advertise their hosting buisnesses there? They have that whole section monopolised in a neat little package. Their server sale could go through the roof but i guess their are interested in letting other hosting company take potiential custommers.

I dont think RS bought WHT for gaining customers, You'd be suprised at just how much money a forum like WHT can make. It's a massive forum and basically makes RS more money by hosting it. RS also own yaxay and many other forums.

Originally posted by Technics
I dont think RS bought WHT for gaining customers, You'd be suprised at just how much money a forum like WHT can make. It's a massive forum and basically makes RS more money by hosting it. RS also own yaxay and many other forums.

I agree with technics.

unitedcolo is fine
server been up 100% with no problem at all
i have Cpanel on it and got no complaints at all

shud try unitedcolo

My UCG server's been going good. Pushing over 500gb and with over 120 days uptime with very little network issues.

thats true Daniel
iam new to united colo , got my server 2-3 weeks back but so far perfect and support is faster than others
iam just a customer of united colo dont think iam paid to say so
lol
just try them dont go on what others say. even Rs gives problems they r not perfect in everything

I am currently on a server at RS and getting emails like this one from time to time:

"Dear Customer,

After investigation of the situation, we found that the cable to your server was loose. Someone at our Datacenter has corrected the situation, and you should be up and running now. We apologize for the inconvenience.
--
Regards,
Jerry
Abuse Team
EV1.net/Rackshack.net"

I was just wondering if everything an United Colo is still going well? I am considering purchasing a server from them, the prices seem great.

Thanks in advance.

I know someone with a server at unitedcolo they say that 99% of the time they are good but that 1% they are terrible, so 1% for a small fee isn't bad. He say's tech support is rubbish and the customer service manager is probably a monkey ... his words not mine ...

It took about 3-4 hours to get a response from their sales department, but for the price it is decent...

Any more input yet? I haven't ordered yet.

Sales generally takes longer than actual support, but I've never bothered to contact them since I've never had any problems.

I had a United Colo server for awhile, it seemed fine :\ We moved to rackshack for some reason, i believe because we got a better deal on a higher end server.

well im thinking of hosting a server there well can anyone tell me what the bad storys were about cause if i dont tihnk that they are abd storys then im gonna go with UC cause the prices are very good for someone my age

Back