• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

uni.cc problems

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
hello,

(sorry if this is the wrong forum, if it please move it. thanks)

Anyways, Ive always wanted to try out uni.cc but it never worked out for me. I always put my correct namer servers to point at and when I try signing them up on the cPanel it says they aren't pointed to the name servers, or they aren't official registrars, etc, etc.

Can anyone help me out?

thanks.

Are you allowing ~24 hours for setting to be updated? I've got 2 domains with uni.cc and both of them are working with the name servers my host provided, but it usually takes about a day to start working. If you can't get it to work try using afraid.org, they offer plenty of sub-domains with name server support. Example are you.a.la, you.us.to, you.1.vg, and many, many more. I've also used them before and was always impressed with their service.

I do, and it still never works. Do I have to put other things on it aswell. I usually only enter in my nameserver details and wait a day. is there something else i'm missing here?

hey,
i have problem,
i try to access to uni.cc but failed,
but after i access with proxy ... it work...
im @_@ why they block 60.48.xxx.xxx IP
Well I use dynamic ip...
all my friend can't access to uni.cc

hey,
i have problem,
i try to access to uni.cc but failed,
but after i access with proxy ... it work...
im @_@ why they block 60.48.xxx.xxx IP
Well I use dynamic ip...
all my friend can't access to uni.cc

it is a dns problem use open dns in your lan setting
dns1 208.67.220.220
dns2 208.67.222.222

Back