• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UncleSpace.com - FREE ONLINE FILE STORAGE!

UncleSpace

UncleSpace.com provides FREE online file storage. You may upload ANY file of your choice onto our servers (for example: pictures, music, documents, etc)... This new website is very useful for students and for MySpace users.

It takes literally less than 5 seconds to register an account at UncleSpace.com and you will be able to start uploading away!

Please visit www.UncleSpace.com to register for a FREE hosting account today!

Thank you!

Hello,

What are the different restrictions on files uploading (per file limit, extensions allowed, etc...)?

If extension not available, is it requestable?

Do you allow adult contents?

Thank you!

Hello,

What are the different restrictions on files uploading (per file limit, extensions allowed, etc...)?

If extension not available, is it requestable?

Do you allow adult contents?

Thank you!

Hello,

Some restrictions for the service include a 10 MB maximum size limit PER file and a 30 GB bandwidth limit per month (which automatically resets every month)... All extensions are allowed except certain webserver-related ones (for example: .htaccess, .htpasswd). And yes, if an extension is not available, it IS requestable by e-mailing us (e-mail is on our main page). And finally to answer your last question, yes, we do allow adult content.

Also, in the future, we are looking to add an optional FTP user creation feature which allows users to upload larger files in size.

Thank you and enjoy UncleSpace.com's excellent new service!
UncleSpace.com

Okay, that's cool!

But just one last thing about the servers, do you have them or are you hosted yourself? Are they clustered servers?

I've started an account and have tried to upload an 8Mb file several times and keep getting timed out. I've asked to have my FTP access approved and have not heard back. I've filled out the support form twice and still have not heard anything.

I'd like to use the service and would even recommend it, but the service has definitely got to pick up!

John

Back