• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ummm.... help?

Hi! :D
I'm there now. I din't get an error but the thing can't connect to server when I log in.

none of these?:
Image1.jpg

It's fine in Netscape4.5. Not even Opera5.11 throw an error and it's picky as hell with JavaScript. Must be some old EI4 bug. Try to find out which of the scripts that causes it.

:pThe applet crashes in Opera thought but that's not uncommon.

OT - are you connected in any way to Trillian or do you just like it?

lol! :p I've meant to ask before. Seems like a good idea. I don't like IM much but I'll try that one some day. Can be handy to have one available anyway.

Do you get an error on weeps' page?

Originally posted by LastActionHero
if you mean the java chat it works perfectly for me. Do you know where he got it from?
ah I forgot where I got it from, but I will try and search for it, anyways what u need it for? and please stop talking about when I am a sleep:biggrin2:

hey Hayama-kun what are you chinese, jap, viet thai?.... anyways LAH I found the script and also got the full version that I got from a wa.... I mean the mail after I sent the check, but I don't think I sam allowed to post it here for security reasons, maybe ICQ me? or pm me

Back