• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UltraNET hosting

Yes, you should prefer WHT and SP for the reviews and even though if you didn't get any reviews, you can start with them only if they offer free trial or 30 day money back guarantee, as this period can be utilize to check there speed, capability, stability, support, uptime.

a1whs.com said:
Well when a company can put fake client testimonials on ur site , do u need to look for reviews anyfurther?

Can you prove it a1whs?

However I do believe that one of the people that wrote a testimonial for that company has left them because if you do a whois search on the domain "http://www.templaterave.com/", which is the domain linked to 1 of their "testimonials" by "Ray Hughes", it gives you that the site is linked to the nameservers
NS1.SERVERSUN.COM
NS2.SERVERSUN.COM. And I do believe that serversun.com is another hosting company.

Hope this helps. If I am mistaken on any of this information, I apologize in advance.

Last edited:
which is the domain linked to 1 of their "testimonials" by "Ray Hughes", it gives you that the site is linked to the nameservers
NS1.SERVERSUN.COM
NS2.SERVERSUN.COM. And I do believe that serversun.com is another hosting company.
I noticed that as well. If you are planning on buying from them mgpremierhost, you may want to email their support department for an explanation.

computerhelpworld said:
Can you prove it a1whs?

However I do believe that one of the people that wrote a testimonial for that company has left them because if you do a whois search on the domain "http://www.templaterave.com/", which is the domain linked to 1 of their "testimonials" by "Ray Hughes", it gives you that the site is linked to the nameservers
NS1.SERVERSUN.COM

Hope this helps. If I am mistaken on any of this information, I apologize in advance.

You guys realize templaterave/Ray is a member on NP that 'owns' ultranet? So from the info you gave above, I guess one can conclude it's a one-man show with his own testimonial...

Last edited:
PolurNET said:
You guys realize templaterave/Ray is a member on NP that 'owns' ultranet? So from the info you gave above, I guess one can conclude it's a one-man show with his own testimonial...
Busted... LOL

LOL, I'm sure everyone seen this many times though, too bad no regulations for starting up a hosting "company", these days everyone has one
Hosting companies have to comply with their country's company law regulations. Most hosts are not registered companies but still have to comply with local law.

Last edited:
Yeh,

Sucks that its a me-too kinda thing and not something that you love doing and actually have a passion for each day.

Oh well, the me-too's usually do things wrong and get sued which lightens our days up sometimes :)

ok guys... heres the scoop...

About 2 years ago, i had bought out the UltraNet Hosting COmapny. I has a VPS with them, and well, was generating enough revanue hosting with them, so when i heard they were closing down, i had taken over the business in about october 2004. That testimonial is from the original company. The fact that my domains name servers are serversun.com is because that that is the location of my VPS, as it is still hosted with me..

YOu guys are right tho, it doesnt seem right witht he fact of having my own testimonial there, but infact, i didnt add it there, as it was there from a couple of years ago..

The issue on the domains ultranetns.com is because i had accidently let the domain ultranethosting.com expire, and it was sqautted.. So I choose ultranetns.com NS = NameServers.

Hope this helps, as its the history of my company....

- Ray

Back