• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ultrabitt.com

damn :D, 6 minutes ago, i thought tha same...since i posted it, in the forum...man...:D

*it was too good to be true, it was sure, that it wont last long*

Last edited:
Originally posted by Coolin
My first post here for over a year and a half...

Okay this host is just a reincarnation of that famous Tera-Byte reseller a long time ago that suddenly died when everybody started using it. I forget the name, but I'm sure some other old-timers would remember it. Anyway, the owners are the same people of the dead business found before.

They check your site to make sure your content/layout is nice and adequate. Then they make sure you bought your own domain name and only then will they host you. After that, they die in a couple of months.
I guess my "couple of months" guess was a bit too optimistic.

Does this mean the UltraBit is not in Biz anymore or has shut down... i thought they were good and reliable...
wat the hell is up with these free hosts they offer good hosting for a while.. i know it not a money making business...though these companines shouldnt trouble people offereing free hosting and then shut down after sum time...

this utter BS!!
:mad:

Whatever

Maybe you were the culprit because all of my domains are valid: "He/She who smelt it, dealt it."

avat.jpg

I also registered ezgroup.ch a few days ago, and then recieved the cancelation email. - Does anybody know if they'll come back online again, and when??

Thank you.

Back