• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ultrabitt.com?

Catch~~~
---------------------------------------------
Requirements for using our service:

- You must own a domain name

- You must know how to transfer the domain name to our server

- You must have some familiarity with a Unix-based host

I have an account with them.
they offer almost everything a paid host offers.
Even the Cpanel. No Ads
Seems good enough so far, but how long could they continue like that without revenues from sites they host? And why would anyone want to offer such service?

Thanks

Originally posted by no-one
Why would anyone want to offer such service?

I always vowed that if I won 100+ million dollars, I'd start the ultimate free hosting company. Some people just truly believe the internet should be free for the public.

I always vowed that if I won 100+ million dollars, I'd start the ultimate free hosting company. Some people just truly believe the internet should be free for the public.

i begin to like u ;)

thats my dream, too!! but unfortunenatly i am not a 100mill. dollar winner :D

10. Why are you doing this? Do you make any money from it?

Ultrabitt.com generates no revenue, and we are not funded by any company. Our goal is to provide

hosting for those who can't afford or can't justify a paid host. We host hobby pages, personal sites,

gaming communities, developer's sites, and much more.

Originally posted by MaXAngel
ehm i have a domain redirect (www.voerde-power.tk) and i would love to user their service, but they don't accept foreign languages ;)
You can't host free .tk domains at ultrabitt.com even if they were in English.
You need to have access at your registrar to point DNS for your domain to theirs(ultrabitt) which dot.tk does not provide for free.

thanks

Back