• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UK Web.Solutions Direct

ukhost

Hi,

I am newbie to this forum so be gentle.

We offer fast and reliable UNIX hosting at low prices.

Bronze Plan - £20 per year
===================
Includes:
50mb disk space
500mb of monthly bandwidth
10 POP3 email accounts

For more information on the Bronze hosting plan and others please visit our website.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
Not a bad plan ..... i've seen your ad in .net mag

Erm .. you stilll a donhost reseller ??

Do you have to mention donhost reseller on every post every time a donhost reseller announce his/her service here? :mad:

Originally posted by Dumbbell69

Do you have to mention donhost reseller on every post every time a donhost reseller announce his/her service here? :mad:

I'm only giving the users who do not have access to this kindof information ... the information ..

Donhost is a well known company ... and also users like to know what there spending there well earned $$ on :)

Not a bad plan ..... i've seen your ad in .net mag

Erm .. you stilll a donhost reseller ??

No. Our web site is on a Donhost account but we are reselling Splashhost, you might of heard of them.

Very good servers:

Dual P3 1ghz with 1gb memory.

Originally posted by Unregistered
500mb per month bandwidth??? TOO LIL !!!

That is the bandwidth on our entry hosting plan, Bronze. There are other hosting plans with higher bandwidth allowance:

Silver =1000mb
Gold = 2000mb

Originally posted by ukhost

No. Our web site is on a Donhost account but we are reselling Splashhost, you might of heard of them.

Very good servers:

Dual P3 1ghz with 1gb memory.

Yes i have .. good move ;)

i'll be recommending you to my friend :)

OK

On a high note ;) : Your design is one of the most professional i have seen ... very nice looking ....

:classic2: Good luck in the hosting business :)

i'll be recommending you to my friend :)

OK

On a high note ;) : Your design is one of the most professional i have seen ... very nice looking ....

:classic2: Good luck in the hosting business :)

Thanks cdudeuk18, your comments are appreciated!

Back