• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

UBB-Help: Forum Settings not working

akersche

Hi,
I am working on setting up a UBB 6.0 on my virtualave account.
Now I am working on changing my settings. Everything seems to work, except Forum Settings. (under Primary Settings).

I get following error page:

Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Can't modify subtraction in local at /data1/va/akersche/cgi-bin/board/cp_forums.cgi line 192, near ");" BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /data1/va/akersche/cgi-bin/board/cp_forums.cgi line 916.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@virtualave.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
[Sun Apr 8 05:41:55 2001] cp.cgi: Can't modify subtraction in local at /data1/va/akersche/cgi-bin/board/cp_forums.cgi line 192, near ");" [Sun Apr 8 05:41:55 2001] cp.cgi: BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /data1/va/akersche/cgi-bin/board/cp_forums.cgi line 916.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@virtualave.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

What am I doing wrong?
(uploaded cp.cgi and cp_forums.cgi in Acsii and files are 755)
Do I need to change somthing in cp_forums.cgi?

(If you need to file I could email it or post it.)

Thanks in advance
Arno

Back