• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

U Like? Thought??

Jan, what was that URL for?

It's pretty okay, except for that top image. You should move to a faster web host though.

The url was for people who don't like the .tk design... Right :confused:

The logo is still linked to your hard drive..

The colors of the tables don't match very well...

The URL was there so people could see the source without going through the hassle of a redirect and finding it themselves.

And yes it is still linked to your hard drive. PM me if you need some help fixing it :)

thanks so much guys, i'm uploading it now and i really hope it actually works. Also i changed the right table colour to match the background (white), it still dosn't look the best though, so does anyone have any thoughts of what I could do there.

Thanks Again

Steve

DAM IT!!!

ok, i think i might need a little help with these pictures, i really don't know why they keep doing that. all the other pics don't do that.

By the way, i use dreamweaver if you think that might be the problem.

sorry, don't worry anymore, i've fixed the pic problem. HORRAY!!! :D

Anyway, anyone have any ideas about the right side table?

hehe, thanks n7of9, don't worry, there's bound to be a hell of alot more spelling mistakes in the site.

I'm a shocking speller. :D

Back