• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Two new hosts (PHP & SQL)

My site is fine!!

My site is fine on Jaha.dk, it is at http://windows.jaha.dk. The only problem now is that they have run out of space, whenever i try to create a file or folder on their server it says that it is out of space, i geuss that there is a lot of warez on the server anyway for now my forum is down but that is all, my php nuke is fine

Hey budget- are you from Tokoroa New Zealand? Because I'm in Auckland, and I get a permission denied (403) when I try to access their main page as well. For some reason, they must have a block on NZ or something :mad:

It's not just you, so don't worry... :)

hmmmmm MySql still not working, only now Im getting this error.
Warning: Unknown MySQL Server Host 'mysql.jaha.dk' (2) in /home/jaha.dk/mysql/sqladmin/lib.inc.php on line 255

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Unknown MySQL Server Host 'mysql.jaha.dk' (2) in /home/jaha.dk/mysql/sqladmin/lib.inc.php on line 255
Error
MySQL said: Unknown MySQL Server Host 'mysql.jaha.dk' (2)
which is different, might try signing up again

they are flat out of space, the servers that they are hosting it on are so full that i cant even do a mkdir command anymore. Someone has been uploading harddrives at the same time.

they just need to delete people with warez and it will be better, and also they should limit the mysql, most of the time i cant connect to my database because the need to flush it.

the problems

Yes I think there are some problems. A lot of free servers IP block us in NZ I find out that the IP address my ISP has is similar to the ones in Japan!! Not all IPS are blocked in NZ. So I suspect that f1done is with visp.co.nz who operate several ISP companies. Whereas xpfreak is probably with xtra or ihug!! Yes f1 done I am in Tokoroa.

jaha.dk is really cool!!

I have been using jaha.dk for ever two months so far and i have had no problems. They only lost a HD because of a headcrash but that was all. Some people lost thier sites but if you signed up again it was fine.

As for some of the people in NZ, they blocked the IP range that comes from China And Japan. This is because they dont want warez sites. They might unblock all ip adressess soon.

So i just wanted to tell you guys that this is a great host, the other hosts i used to use did not offer everything that they do offer. So if you can, signup with them!!!

They will allow signups on the 9th of March again.

Originally posted by WRFan
I went to:
http://mysql.jaha.dk
and inserted this:

MySQL Brugernavn:jaha_myname
MySQL Password: my_password

should work for you too unless they changed the procedure in the last 5 minutes

oh my god, I overlooked something so damn simple :eek:!!!

you need to type in jaha_*username* (without the *)
and then your password!!

damn I love you for that, gotta open my eyes next time ;)

now all I gotta do is figure out what MySql does and how to use it and im off and running :D

ping times...

all hosts with php,sql etc.. all avg pings..

jaha.dk ping: 244 ms
kilio.com ping:207 ms
nvphost.com ping: 39 ms
endoria.net ping: 25 ms

hmmzz what is faster.. :D

Scarfication

Last edited:
problems with www.jaha.dk

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/index.pl on this server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.20 Server at jaha.dk Port 80

:rolleyes:

Back