• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ts hacking

Kpridwen

well recently losts of ts had been hacked because of a new hacking program u can be invsible, hack admin pass, crate chan that crash ur ts
what can we do to prevent it?

First of all what do you mean by ts?

Team Speak

This will typically happen because an administrator currently logged on to TS doesn't know a specific short cut. For instance, the "hacker" will log on, tell the administrator to press "alt+c" (example), which will make the "hacker" an administrator. Before you know it, the Team Speak has been locked, thus been "hacked".

There was a clan famous for this called, "The Skullz". Their domain was shut down because they specialized in hacking and warez, which was against their registrar TOS.

- Lucas

well recently losts of ts had been hacked because of a new hacking program u can be invsible, hack admin pass, crate chan that crash ur ts
what can we do to prevent it?

No way to prevent it besides not being stupid and pressing the key combo that activates this "feature".

Or by having root access to the teamspeak server by root I mean like direct access to the server via shell or something.

why would anyone follow advice from a stranger? just use the teamspeak sites documentation.

No way to prevent it besides not being stupid and pressing the key combo that activates this "feature".

Or by having root access to the teamspeak server by root I mean like direct access to the server via shell or something.

my ts server has recently been hacked and no they don't need smthing like that "combo" just see these ss

they have uses that program that is the mane of one of the channels
and i've found a site to download it and it had ss so i'll try to get one ss for u
teamspeakos3.jpg

here it is

Last edited:
why would anyone follow advice from a stranger? just use the teamspeak sites documentation.

.. what is that all about? Relax.

And I find that comment ironic because in your signature it says you are going to have your tutorial site up soon, and what are tutorials? Advice from strangers.

Back