• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trouble, please help

SPservice

Hello,

I run the free ad-free URL-redirection service URL-Redirection.com and I have been doing that for about a year now without earning anything from the service. Unfortunately the site just got shut down because it put too much pressure on the server, I need to get a dedicated for the site.

I need to get revenue somehow to pay the server costs, what would you recommend me to do? I´ve been thinking about putting small textads on all users' sites, or maybe popups or something. What would you recommend? What would annoy users the least and at the same time cover server expenses?
I hate to force ads but I have no other option, else I will have to sell the service(and you know what will happen then) or I will have to shut it down permanently.

Please give me some advice what you think. Also it would be great if you know a good company that may be interested in advertising on my users' sites(I can do targeted to different categories).

Regards,
John

Well if that is a problem for you pay someone like 20 bucks to make you the same thing as breezeland.

Not a single ad will apear on the members site that have been redirected to.

And for getting your server i suggest rackshack

They offer the best price for the quality of the server you get.

And i would mind a little bit of space if you are willing to offer it :D

Back