• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

trighost.com problems! -_-

3asv6

I have just register yesterday but after registerion I
have not got any feedback or links to activate my
account. How can I do now?

Also, have any more hosts host me with the following
requirements: (rather than trighost.com/ liway.com)

ads is welcomed
at least 100MB space (more than 100MB will be preferred)
at least 500MB bandwidth
ability to host at least 1 sub-domain
at least 5 subdomains of the sub-domain
php and mysql enabled
should allow sites in language Chinese and English
No obligations like posting posts or get pageviews in order to maintain
my space.

Thanks

3ASV6

Strange why you did not recieve an activation e-mail. If you want we can manually activate it. I also reccomend checking your junk mail folder. We have just tested it and have been able to recieve the e-mail.

trighost said:
Strange why you did not recieve an activation e-mail. If you want we can manually activate it. I also reccomend checking your junk mail folder. We have just tested it and have been able to recieve the e-mail.

Sorry, I really have not receive any email from you.
Can you please help me to activate my account?
my id:3asv6
email:hhkdo@yahoo.com

Also, I hope that you can give me a link where to
login.....

Thanks

3ASV6

Last edited:
Check us out, we allow chinese sites to some extent. We are a proven host and we have been around for a while. A sample chinese site that is hosted with us is www.meimine.com

Zac

ZoomCities said:
Check us out, we allow chinese sites to some extent. We are a proven host and we have been around for a while. A sample chinese site that is hosted with us is www.meimine.com

Zac

Sorry, can you see this requirement?

No obligations like posting posts.......

Thanks

3ASV6

3asv6 said:
Sorry, can you see this requirement?

No obligations like posting posts.......

Thanks

3ASV6

We are not post for host. You just need to apply thru the forums because we have 7 Staffs that can provide you with hosting, we rather do it manually to avoid fraud applicants. But its your choice mate. If you act that way then go with trighost or grabhosting. :wave:

Zac

3asv6 said:
Sorry, I really have not receive any email from you.
Can you please help me to activate my account?
my id:3asv6
email:hhkdo@yahoo.com

Also, I hope that you can give me a link where to
login.....

Thanks

3ASV6

We were unable to find your account at all. It seems you have not signed up to our service or that you have not signed up properly. We checked those accounts awaiting activation and your account was not listed.

trighost said:
We were unable to find your account at all. It seems you have not signed up to our service or that you have not signed up properly. We checked those accounts awaiting activation and your account was not listed.

Sorry, the problem solved.......
One question more, do you accept Chinese site?

Thanks

3ASV6

Last edited:
Yes we do accept Chinese sites as long as they do not endorse illegal activities, please note that we do have chinese staff and they will be checking up on all websites frequently.

Back