• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
givemeplain said:
hehe thanks. All subdomains are ready and all accounts should work. You can also login to cpanel http://www.username.90megs.com/cpanel

Or, login through the site admin http://www.90megs.com/users/members

NAMESERVERS:

ns1.90megs.com

ns2.90megs.com

=). Thanks for being patient everyone!

hi. what happened to my accounts? i had two accounts and now they dissapeared. when i try to login it brings me back to the login page.

We went through some accounts and deleted testing ones. We might have deleted your account by accident. We also delete accounts that do not use valid email addresses (for security purposes)

IE: 28941jdjhdfhsjdf@fdouhgofdsg.com

Please use your real email address, we won't disclose it to third parties or anything.

Also, all accounts from now on should work or you may register a new account, we have no limit on the amount of accounts you can have (as long as they are legal).

weeee! now it works!!! thank you so much ^^!!!!!

EDIT: No... it doesn't work again T_T... it was just temporary

Last edited:
Hi givemeplain,

I saw that you are only 15, but I must say, you have answered every question promptly, politely, and professionally. That is the true test of maturity. I just signed up for an account (I am transferring one of my sites from a host that may be older, but isn't as respectful of his "free" clients). Good luck, and congratulations on a job well done!

givemeplain said:
No problem, hope you enjoy it =).

I certainly am! Awesome speeds in both directions which is a big improvement over my old host!!

One question i do have is whether you will eventually allow us to create subdomains under own 'domain-name' accounts? Would be excellent if you did :classic2:

Thanks again.

Dude i just want to say thanx for the service, very cool great set up no problems what so ever..High praises..Thanx again mate..

Can I get start from a...

I'm just curious about if I can start from a subdomain and, later maybe I could use a domain name? Well, what is your response to that question Givemeplain? I haven't had a lot of luck with hosts lately. Shyper.com dumped all of their free accounts. 5gigs.com has shut down. Xplosive.com went belly up. Freeserver.com is gone. Galaxy.co.uk has shut down their free accounts. webspace.com advertised a non-existant mysql database. It's not like my website needed one at the time. My php code coughed up an odd error code with them despite the fact the code works fine for six months with other websites. Their free webspace ads still claims that they place no ads on your site while they put text link ads over their users' each and, every webpages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back