• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

**TREXHOST.COM*2YR Anniversary Free Hosting Contest/Celebration!VERY Limited Quantity

hey,this contest still open ? :p
my answers :D
1. six 'F'
2. Confidence
3. Killswitch
4. 460/6,736

:D

There were six 'F's in the sentence.
When I choose Trexhost.com, I choose it with confidence!
Killswitch founded Trex Host.
460/6736 web hosting companies.
Killswitch founding Trexhost... Hmmm lol sorry but you kinda missed that one!

There were six 'F's in the sentence.
When I choose Trexhost.com, I choose it with confidence!
Killswitch made the new skin layout. Sorry ;p
460/6736 web hosting companies.

Hey Max, dont know whats going on with your PM Box, but im glad we spoke on live support. Everybody, it's been a great contest, Im going to have to close this out for the week now. You all are appreciated, its great knowing we can give out the opportunity to you all to host with the internets most Secure ,Reliable, Customer Friendly Web Hosting Provider. Please, feel free to stop on in, we love talking to people, or join on in at our forums, get to know our community, and introduce yourselves. One thing I can personally say I've always liked about this forum is the community, you all are great individuals and I thank you all again. Until Next week, hold your seats!!
James
C.E.O Trexhost.com
President T-Rex Technologies

Back