• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

**TREXHOST.COM*2YR Anniversary Free Hosting Contest/Celebration!VERY Limited Quantity

Trexhost

**TREXHOST.COM*2YR Anniversary Free Hosting Contest/Celebration! 10GB HD/200GB BW!!!

Trexhost.com - Choose With Confidence
Secure, Reliable, Customer Friendly Web Hosting

Trexhost.com is proud to announce our Two Year Anniversary! We wanted to take this time as well as the entire month of September to thank all of our customers for being such loyal and dedicated members of this winning team. It is because of you all that Trexhost.com has grown to shape up to what it is today. We appreciate all of you, as well as new members of the Trexhost winning team, for everything you have done for this organization.

Trexhost.com is ready to give out some free shared hosting accounts in light of our Two year anniversary! Free shared hosting account will be a 10GB HD Space/200GB BandWidth Shared Hosting Account on one of our Dual Core, Dual Processor, 100% Genuine WoodCrest Xeon High Power/High Velocity T-Rex Servers!

Rules- 1 and only 1 rule applies, winner will have to have a link on there website stating they currently host with Trexhost.com (Which We are Sure you would be proud of!). This will be a limited Quantity up to 15 accounts will be given away!​

Contest Has Begun!
First, we need you take Your Observation Test..
Count every "F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

How man F's did you count up! (Taken from our Forum

Second! Lets test your T-Rex Skills here! When you choose Trexhost.com, you Choose With ----------?!?!

Third! Who was the designer (Name or Screen Name) of our current new T-Rex 2.0 Skin on our forums? Answer can be found in our forums here

Fourth And Last! Out of 6,736 hosting companies listed at webhostingstuff.com, what is Trexhost.com's current rank! Answer can be found here!

Thats right everyone, we have a wonderful staff here at Trexhost.com, I wanted to thank TRexMichael for the many hours of dedication he has been putting in to make sure we have these 2yr anniversary evens ready to roll out, as well as coming up with the concept behind the ideas of this festive activity. I want to thank our security team leader Joe for the wonderful work he has been providing these last years on making sure we had one of the securest network of servers on the net, and wanted to thank the rest of the staff and all customers for being a part of the T-Rex team!! Lets go guys, the ball is now on court------!! First 15 correct replies to this thread get there account activated right away!

Last edited:
First, we need you take Your Observation Test..
Count every "F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

How man F's did you count up!
There's 6 of them.

Third! Who was the designer (Name or Screen Name) of our current new T-Rex 2.0 Skin on our forums?

His screen name is Killswitch

Second! Lets test your T-Rex Skills here! When you choose Trexhost.com, you Choose With ----------?!?!

Trexhost.com

Fourth And Last! Out of 6,736 hosting companies listed at webhostingstuff.com, what is Trexhost.com's current rank!

You're ranked #460 out of 6736 hosts

1.There's 6 "F" (Using Firefox highlight :))
2.When you choose Trexhost.com, you Choose With Confidence.
3.Killswitch was the designer. (Am I right?)
4.Trexhost got 5 stars rank in WHS

WOW

Rpwt lol good one using the firefox, I myself was using a different browser at the time I was presented with that. I can not tell you if you got your answers correct or not here on the public forum, it would give the answer away to the many others pm'ing and contacting us. However, a notice to all users on this forum, you will be notified via pm if your answer is correct.
RPWT, please try again. Thank you!
James

The first one i saw six [ 6 ] F's
with Confidence
i think Killswitch
that what i saw for the final one
#460 of 6,736 companies

We still have 5 accounts available everyone!! After filtering through the answers given, we found many had a few errors and were not correct. We have several winners here, congradulations! Please, refrain from sending the answers via pm, as we have other staff members working on the contest question and answers as well, and getting those accounts setup. Secure, Reliable, Customer Friendly web hosting at it's finest. High-Class, Top Shelf web hosting, 5 spots left!

1. 6 F's
2. When you choose Trexhost.com, you Choose With CONFIDENCE
3. Killswitch
4. Trexhost.com's current rank is #460 of about 6,736 hosting companies

My answers!

There were six 'F's in the sentence.
When I choose Trexhost.com, I choose it with confidence!
Killswitch founded Trex Host.
460/6736 web hosting companies.

We see alot of copy paste on incorrect answers, Dar3devil, good job on your end with the wording. Trexhost.com has 3 spots left! This is for a free 10GB of HD space and 200GB Bandwidth shared hosting account with the internets finest top-class hosting service. Trexhost.com believes in falling nothing short of pure customer satisfaction, security, and reliability, and we are here to give these lucky winners a taste of what it is like to host with Trexhost.com. 3 spots left everybody!

Yukis place, yes it is. All we ask for is a link stating you currently host with Trexhost.com, as mentioned in the rules, we are sure you would be proud of displaying!
Max777, one of my favorite current customers ;) Check your PM box!

Back