• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tranquility Hosting (Good/Bad)

Never heard of them, they will not survive long with a onetime fee. Any company offering unlimited diskspace/transfer on any plan is lying from the start.

Robert

MICD

I hope your not trying to sway me to your plan before i have properly researched? When does the discount end by the way?

Any ideas on MICD? What are they like seing as though they are behind it.

Thanks,
eminence

Nope not trying to sway you towards our plan. The offer lasts until the end of this month, I am saying any host that offers unlimited space/transfer is lying. I am sure most hosts agree with this also.

I don't know why you would go with the first host if you know they are a reseller for http://www.micd2hosting.net. Their plans look good for the price, but my IE crashed on their page. I saw something about 150mb's for $30 a year

Robert

Originally posted by eminence
http://www.tranquilityhosting.net/

Is the above service any good? It seems to meet all my requirements.

It is a reseller that resells MICD hosting (http://www.micd2hosting.net/ ) space.

Thanks,
eminence

well first of all, they're hosting is crap. Why? they are donhost reseller...

any donhost reseller cannot offer unlimited datatransfer becuz they are limited to 50gb tranfer/mo

they wont even let host downloads that aren't copyrighted by you, even freeware, demos, and shareware.

thats y i can't stay with Yupapa, my current host, cuz i want to have a few downloads for my site.

Unlimited bandwidth?

Where on the site do they claim to offer unlimited bandwidth?

Also I like the sound of Tranquility because it offers a much cheaper option. My service will be non-profit and as such can not afford large amounts of cash for web servers regularly.

Whats wrong with DonHost?

Last edited:
If they offer EITHER Unlimted transfer/unlimited space they are lying.

Serenity:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited E-mail Accounts
10GB of Monthly Data Transfer
$50.00 Setup

Robert

thats what I thought

Only one way to find out if it is a scam!

I think that the offer is pretty good and I might end up trying it out. And if the host only last for a year then I have not really lost anything. It has just about every feature anyone could possibly ask for. The only thing is it does not openly display its terms of service. It has bloody SSL aswell. I also emailed the people and recieved a reply in about a half a day, which I thought was good. Yeah thought that they may have been the same company. It looks like it doesn't it.

Thanks,
eminence

Last edited:
well you don't have to listen to us... its your loss if you get scamed.

well i personally don't like donhost because they don't allow you to have downloads, well they do but they don't allow them if they are copyrighted.

Originally posted by andytandoc
well i personally don't like donhost because they don't allow you to have downloads, well they do but they don't allow them if they are copyrighted.
Well obviously. No place will allow compyrighted software.

Back