• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Total Site Report

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
www.tsr.greatdb.com

This is a little tool Gamephreak and I have been working on. Not much to the design, mainly review the script itself.

EDIT: Looks like blacklist and .cc checkers aren't working.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, it's wildly inaccurate and if anyone was using it for commercial checkup purposes you'd be in trouble.
Just checked some of mine and the details are wrong - very wrong!
Plus blacklisted on some, blacklisted where?

Oh here's a killer punch - get ready for this one for the above reasons.

I/we do not give permission for any details of any site/domain name/server or other internet activity connected to ourselves (as individuals and companies) to be searched/detailed/stored/displayed or used or manipulated by any other means for any purpose by the above script (www.tsr.greatdb.com - as at 23rd November 2006 21:09 GMT) or any derivative leading to development or modification of the origional script as at the above post date.

Plus you need to move that feedback box on the top left :)

Last edited:
Decker, can you tell me what parts are inaccurate?

Edit: I forgot to mention that blacklisted usually means the domain was used in spamming. Also, I realize that the feedback box was kind of just slapped on there, but it's temporary.

Last edited:
Find out which blacklists it's on. For those who just put down a comment, be a little more specific... If you could mention which site you mean and what the correct answer should be, I can then fix it.

Because none of you were that specific on your problems, all I have found out that is incorrect is "webhost" and "location," but only with your sites, or very few, because it seems to work with all of ones I've put in so far, and even then, I don't know how, with what, or in what way it's wrong.

I'll work on adding which lists a site is listed on, so that a user can take matters from there.

The blacklist check definately doesn't work, neither does the host check so I stand by my previous post until it does work (the bit in bold type - that was not a joke as the forums and other sites are spidered, so I do not want any detrimental additions due to bad scripting tests) - lay off as it's detrimental to all.
Since one of my sites is a commercial enterprise with about £3000 input so far in the past 2 months from my pocket and registered as a company in the UK I would like those results (from your scripting) not to appear, as it's wrong and unjustified - this script trial is hidiously wrong.

GamePhreak, you are suggesting you can fix blacklisting.
If you could mention which site you mean and what the correct answer should be, I can then fix it
If it doesn't work stop using it, unless you have a random seed for answers.

You are using lookups that are incorrect and can be bad for sites - don't do it online for your fun.

Take this scripting back to offline tests.

Then private message the site to me. I don't care about your blacklist status. I want to see which list it's showing up on. I will actually be removing the general "yes" and "no" for a better answer showing the actual lists, so it becomes informative and not detrimental. If you're so worried about being blacklisted, you should take it up with the list it's on, which this site will soon show. Please read on:

Currently, it is detrimental to some sites. That's bad. There's obviously a list out there that's putting out false answers (Google = blacklisted.... Let's get rid of that one). I want to remove bad lists, but I can't until I know which ones they are. That was actually the point of having many people test this.

I've already removed the blacklist from the group of answers and cleared the cache so that I can make it accurate and informative, which means if your IP is legitmately blacklisted, then it will stay as such. I will also add a little note explaining what blacklisted means: that a site someplace using that IP address spammed at some point (in better language, but understandable). Remember that on shared hosts, up to 100 sites can have the same IP address.

I cannot fix this, though, if you don't tell me anything! If you're afraid of backlash, then tell me via PM. I just need to know or else this is staying the way it was, which isn't what you or I want.

Please understand the point of this tool, and know that it is not complete or totally accurate, hence the Beta Status.

You have missed the point - by miles - why don't you post what you use as reference (legally you must).

If it's IP then you'd better PM Craig from here as it means one of his servers is. Same for host - wrong one, in fact one that has been decried in these forums recently.

Again as a 'cease and desist' notice has been served (until you get it right) you have no choice. I'll repeat as you obviously missed it.

I/we do not give permission for any details of any site/domain name/server or other internet activity connected to ourselves (as individuals and companies) to be searched/detailed/stored/displayed or used or manipulated by any other means for any purpose by the above script (www.tsr.greatdb.com - as at 23rd November 2006 21:09 GMT) or any derivative leading to development or modification of the origional script as at the above post date.

Your playing with other people without consent, no TOS, no privacy statement, nothing.
When it is innaccurate and your told so don't throw your toys out of the pram - if you want to be adult then be adult and take responsibility for your actions and appreciate others.

To close - see above (in bold just in case again).

I got your point. Actually, I got it after you posted the first time. I addressed that issue, and have moved on, but you haven't at least been back to see to that, or asked if it was taken care of.

Now, let's please move on past covered issues and groundless insults. I need your help. You say that the webhost information was wrong and actually damaging to you. I'm sorry about that. It also was already removed pending "getting it right," but you still don't seem to realize that I need your help to get it right. I have had a makeshift legal request not to find out myself the details of what is wrong, so I haven't been able to find out what's wrong. It's only your memory which now can tell me those details. All I ask is that you PM me the details of what was incorrect, so I can investigate.

I've already found a blacklist that was causing so many false returns (it listed people for not having an abuse email!) and have removed it from the offline version (as stated, the online version no longer has blacklist reports at all).

Ok good start, there were no insults and no pointless parts - plus I was back to see to things.
Your still keeping the 'blacklisters' secret (bad thing), I won't PM as you made it public so let's keep it that way.
For example 'keywords' - the use for those are to allow others to 'snatch' yours. WHOIS - are you authorised to search 'whoever' you search for these details - even through a third party. Age, rank, all unauthorised info (as far as one can be concerned), where is it drawn from?
This is constructive as if you don't have answers you can be royally screwed.
This sort of enterprise can not be done lightly and loads of complaints can come your way - can you deal with the numerous countries that will try and take you to court?
So all in it's word's of warning as well as feedback.

i would just like to know how to remove my site from blacklist, and why it was blacklisted, and where it is exactly blacklisted. so, if someone has an anser to that, please PM me or post here. as for a review, i like the idea, and think it is cool. i thinkit is still a little on the slow side, but faster than before.

The blacklisters are numerous, and I foolishly did not discriminate among them when devloping that portion of the report. I am reducing the list from about 100 to closer to 5-10, and will reveal them when I find the best ones to use.

Keywords: If somebody snatches them, so what... All "Keywords" are are just the most appearing words and META keywords... The only difference is that I list them. They've always been public... Just view the source. I'm not quite sure if I got your point there, though, so let me know if I didn't.

Whois: Whois servers that don't accept automatic queries aren't useable by my script. I'll list those specifically, though, so people don't get all caught up that some features don't work because of that.

Etc, etc...

None of this is unauthorized. I've already checked with these sources.

Thank you for initiating the dialogue, but I'm not quite sure still why the webhost was wrong for you. I've never been able to find an instance where it was, except for your claims, which I believe, but for which I have no evidence or details.

Did I answer your questions? I have a feeling I didn't, but if I did, please answer mine.

And Matsta, if you ever decide to read this, I need to know which site you were using and if Location is the only thing that was incorrect, if indeed it was...

Edit @ MCT: Removing yourself depends on the blacklist. Some won't ever remove you. Some make you pay a "donation." Those won't be included my new list because they aren't often current or reliable. If you're worried because you saw yourself as blacklisted, then PM me with your site, and I'll see if it's listed on any reliable databases. If it is, we can continue from there.

Edit: Any suggestions for blacklists are very much welcome. If there is one in particular you like to use for your spam filter on your servers, and you know it's reliable, let me know.

Last edited:
Again,as said, you are required to disclose the information as requested.
As for authorised - you have made it public that you will disclose and twice I personally have denied that permission, so you are not authorised. You need an exclusion clause, and all the other docs that go with it.
Got to cover yourself or you'll get sued silly.

Decker, I'm confused. Are you saying that it's illegal to gather up publicly available information? Whois, pagerank, Alexa, top keywords, age of site, language, backlinks, indexes, extension availability, preview are all publicly available.

I understand that blacklist and webhost/location may be inaccurate, but not at the fault of the script, but the sources. To my knowledge, the script itself doesn't generate information, except perhaps for ping time, but merely pulls it from different sources. If you have a beef, I suggest that you take it up with the sources of information and not some site that just pulls that information to one spot.

Back