• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Torrent.sc

i'm getting a white page, i reloaded a couple of time, and still white page.

P.S: you are not the ultimate source of torrents :)

Can't see a thing on it, it's all white.. In the source you can see it's using frames and attempts to put ads on the site as well.

the first think that i dont understand is about the use of frames.
use it only if you really need it.
keep the search box at a lower position so that it can be easily noticeable. also place a search button.
the site seem to be very useful.

Antispyware, I definately need frames...

Zujee, what browser & resolution & OS are you using?

it's works fine now, i'm using ff 1.5.7 on xp sp2, ok so you have a good websites, i like your strategie, how make original websites that don't need update, and could make you good money, i should be doing the same

Good Job

P.S: i still say you are not the ultimate source of torrents, torrents.com is!! haha

Thanks Darko.

I've changed it a bit so pressing return doesnt do jack ----.

Also, torrents.com has nothing to do with torrents, so I'd still say mine is better!

brotherhewd, please say why you think it's crap.

what's .sc? You find the weirdest domains moose:D

Looks cool, hackerish, and that's good seeing its a torrent site.
You must also make a green border at the top of the text thought, and I'm not crazy about the header.
The nav. bar is cool, very nice site on the whole! To bad I dont know how to use torrents..

sc is for the Seychelles, as for torrents all you have to do is download a torrent client like asureus, then go to a torrent website, or torrents search engine like torrents.com, and search for your desired website, downloaded, and run the file, and leave, your torrent client will start downloading from multiple sources

Thanks Nugi, what do you mean by the header?

Darko, thanks for explaining.

whois.sc made the .sc popular, marketing it as whois source. torrent.sc is torrent source. Simple!

make the searched site be in a drop down. to many nav links and makes it look ugly. not your best work, but it is a great idea, and bookmarked. keep up the quality sites bro.

Thanks Nugi, what do you mean by the header?

Darko, thanks for explaining.

whois.sc made the .sc popular, marketing it as whois source. torrent.sc is torrent source. Simple!

I mean the top logo thingey.. it's called something else, I just call it "header"

A lot of blank space towards the bottom of page doesn't give a professional look. The site could look great if it had a logo/header at the top of the web page.

Back