• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

toefl Exam

I've never heard of that test before I began applying to colleges and noticed it under the SAT and ACT sections. I don't think it's that common of a test, at least not where I live? I never hear anyone talk about it.

If you're not a native English speaker (I'm assuming you aren't since you're looking at the test), I'm sure having a good score on this test would look good on a college app.

But then again, maybe I should just leave this to someone with experience with the TOEFL test.

well, most of the colleges in here(lebanon), teach in english, and since most school teach frensh as the main language, when someone applies to a college, he's requested to take english courses, but if he comes from an english speaking school, he most likely have taken the SAT and toefl exam, so he doesn't have to take those courses, and he can save some money, in some cases someone might pay 4000$ to learn english over several years.

but i'm pretty good at english, at least that what i believe, then i'll take the toefl exam, and save myself some money, and it's really not that difficult

Back