• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Today is Malaysia Day, 16-09-2011

velton

Trionaxos
NLC
i was curious how many of you were from Malaysia and doing Free and Paid hosting .. :) I'm from Malaysia too.

Penang State here.

But all the monopoly still there.
As long as all the monopoly by the government owned company still there, the price for the bandwidth will never go down.

Yes, You're right. i checked few local DC, and their're giving low bandwidth but high price.
By the way, do you host your box at Malaysia DC ? what do you think about Singapore DC.

Yes, You're right. i checked few local DC, and their're giving low bandwidth but high price.
By the way, do you host your box at Malaysia DC ? what do you think about Singapore DC.

Price offered by Singapore data centers are almost the same as what Malaysia data centers offering.
The only advantage of having servers in Singapore is, they have better backbones compare to Malaysia data centers.

Back