• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

To show how stupid people are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obe1

b&
b&
To show how stupid are. not going to mention that person name.. *coughCelica.....*. Bench warrents don't get issue if you don't show up at a small claims. that is to show how stupid that person is. Bench warrent only issue in a criminal cases. And why would i even lose in a small claims? they have no prove against me. therefore, I am going to win.

Alot of idiots love to bring others to small claims cause they have no life. Thats why I never bother to show up on the first time. They waste my time, I will waste theres.

BTW... try to keep this on topic.

Re: Re: To show how stupid people are...

Originally posted by Bruce
What exactly is the topic? I'm not certain I ws able to follow your post. :confused2

doesn't matter. my speech was heard

Mod may close thread if desire.

So are a(n) habitual cheater if you have had the small claims onto you already? :rolleyes: You deserve all you get then.

Originally posted by Jan
So are a(n) habitual cheater if you have had the small claims onto you already? :rolleyes: You deserve all you get then.

jan, do you even know what you talking about?
I never cheated a sponsor in my live. so I wouldn't have a habit nature of cheating.

Originally posted by Obe1
To show how stupid are. not going to mention that person name.. *coughCelica.....*.

Gee, I wonder who he's talking about? :p
I guess things work differently in NY, either that or you're talking out of your *ahem*
I trust a small claims court judge over someone who acts and types like they're 12 yrs old.
I know I don't need to explain myself just because you don't understand...everyone else here is intelligent enough to know what's really going on...

...that, and...you mean nothing to me!

Now, to bring it back on topic (this topic)... I'm sure everyone knows this, but if you're worried about having links to affiliate programs you're in, have two browser windows open, perform a search w/ revenue pilot for a commonly searched keyword, then check the price in the other window. Then you can take the first however many and display just those using the javascript includes. This way you can have $.30/click links alongside your affiliate links and not have redundant linking. Also, the style can be matched to that of your site by contacting support. They're very quick :D

Last edited:
Re: Re: To show how stupid people are...

Originally posted by Celicaphile
Gee, I wonder who he's talking about? :p
I guess things work differently in NY, either that or you're talking out of your *ahem*
I trust a small claims court judge over someone who acts and types like they're 12 yrs old.
I know I don't need to explain myself just because you don't understand...everyone else here is intelligent enough to know what's really going on...

...that, and...you mean nothing to me!

Now, to bring it back on topic (this topic)... I'm sure everyone knows this, but if you're worried about having links to affiliate programs you're in, have two browser windows open, perform a search w/ revenue pilot for a commonly searched keyword, then check the price in the other window. Then you can take the first however many and display just those using the javascript includes. This way you can have $.30/click links alongside your affiliate links and not have redundant linking. Also, the style can be matched to that of your site by contacting support. They're very quick :D

*sign* ignorance... so many of them in CA, believe me I know, I help sue a guy for childsupport. small claims works simliar in every state. no bench warrents are issue in small claims. not even in a civil court, here is a link to explain a little more http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bench%20warrant . for those intellect aren't so good . But I guess that ignoranus wouldn't know.

To Celicaphile, are you telling everyone how to cheat RP?
it seems like it. I think RP should be notify about this method you are explaining

Re: Re: Re: To show how stupid people are...

Originally posted by Obe1
To Celicaphile, are you telling everyone how to cheat RP?
it seems like it. I think RP should be notify about this method you are explaining
No he was explaining how to optimise the search techniques for the thread starter who probably won't see this thread anyway. I am sure Anatoliy would be quite comfortable with this :classic2:

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back