• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.tk domains down?

UnregisteredUse

I think all the .tk domains are down...
When i goto any .tk domain, it doesn't go there.
I don't know if that happens to me only or has ithappened to other ppl. :(

Mine works :) Also after a shift-reload, so I shouldn't use a cached version. But it took about a minute to login to my account.

Last edited:
at first I did not think they are vakuable but I changed my mind now.

I think this will be a new revoulation at net if they do not put ads on the pages in the future :cool:

Please explain! dot.tk's free service is a great offer and as mentioned, they are in the sunrise period, so everything won't be perfect.

I don't know about you ppl but i think .TK domains are the greatest. I've been searching for months for a free domain name, and here it is. Sure hosting would be nice but redirection is good enough 4 me ROTFLMAO

I just registered TiKi.TK !

What counts for me is that the domain and email work. If a script is used or whatever is not so important.

Well, there are some features, which mydomain offers, I would like to have like subdomains and a catchall-email-adress and a few other things, but I am happy at the moment what I got. Unfortunately albert.tk took another one :cry2:

Since hours my tk-domains don't work or maybe the connections are very slow and I get a timeout.

It is no problem for me, if it does not work at the moment, but I wondered, because yesterday the domain and email worked immediately after registration.

Back