• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Time for a new Job? - Xmas Party Disaster Stories!

fnixws

Kicking your a$$
NLC
Who doesnt love a work break up? :bd1:
Everyone drinking, dancing, singing, getting laid and having a good time right?
Unfortunately I seem to have a habit of about 1 every 10 years of making an --- of myself.

But we all do it now and then dont we??

So, lets start with this years one.
Ive been seeing this lil bisexual chick for a while now, and she came to the party. :love: We have this workmate whos a lesbian, who had a rather large crush on her at the start. Tho we sorted that out a few weeks abo, it doesnt stop people talking ---- and making accusations.

All night, i had people coming up and giving "advice" about my relationship, when really they know nothing about what the hells going on. But being a nice guy, i just listen and nod to the drunken rambelings. :beer:

About 10 hrs in, 20+ drinks later, they both dissapeared. People immedietly hought the worst, so I sent one of the girls into the toilet to see whats up. She wasnt there... :eek3:
So the comments start flying, I got mad (with comments like "shes outside eating pussy") and rather than take it out on the ----- making the comments, i went into the toilet, kicked the door closed behind me, it bounced, I punched it and created a nice lil hole :doh!:

Bloke steps in front of me "whats wrong man" i tell him nothing, just leave me alone. "Nah man tell me whats up" i tell him dude ---- off and leave me alone. He steps in front of me. I push him, give him a left hook and down he goes. I keep walking, another guys come up telling me "dude thats uncalled for" bla bla bla. Shoved me. Hit him 2x, he dropped. Another guy grabs my shoulder. Turned and hit him. He dropped. :hurt2:

I walked out, went to the car, they surround the car. So i wind down the window. "---- off guys, i dont wanna hurt no1." They just didnt want me to drive, wich i had no intention of doing just wanted peace.

So I ring her, and i spotted her sitting alone in the carpark, went for a chat, and walked her home. :wink2:

Now I have 2 weeks holiday, think its time to look for a new Job??

Anyone else with a Christmas Party Disaster Story? :lol:

I was laughing reading all the way through that. That's hilarious! :lol:

I think that it would be good to look for a new job though, yeah :D

Lmao, I have to say it is pretty funny. Any ova guy would of done the same lol.

Errr... Jobcenter?

lol, I got another one thatd make a more intersting movie :p
Tho the main character ends up in jail... :(

I went there yesterday to look for my camera".
The boss seemed to have no idea, just asked if i knew who made the hole in the wall.. im like errr that was me. He says 'Thought so, the lesbian piss you off or somthing?' lol

Maybe im in the clear. :)

So no1 else with an xmas party story? lol

my work decided to not do a Christmas party this year and ust have a holiday luch at work last Friday to save the money and give people bonuses instead, but, here is the ----ty part. i technically work for Circular Motions, and Larry John Wright is the parent company. so, everyone at LJW got bonuses, but, us 3 that are part of circular motions didnt get ----. pissed me off a little since one of the owners announced in front of everyone that we were all getting bonuses, but, he meant that only the LJW "LJW" employees were, not the little side companies that are part of LJW. but oh well, just happy to have a job still at this point with how crappy the economy is.

Back