• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this site
Sometimes guys ejaculate at night while sleeping (these are called nocturnal emissions or wet dreams). Guys may have several erections and arousal periods while in the REM (rapid eye movement) stage of sleep, the type of sleep in which most dreams occur

Yupapa, why don't you stay awake at night to watch out your daddy(server) or how you call it? So your cylinder will be just fine!!!

Come on Yupapa, enter the real world! But I guess you already did that (especially when you're talking in other forums!). It's just here that you play the "Yupapa" role! Now it becomes a bit offensive your style man! Just be cool and play with the camel(perl)!

I have nothing against you it's just I don't like your way!

My way! If you wish to know it, just start to call me Dad in here and I'll start to learn you some things! Just be cool man! don't play with me! right?

Originally posted by Mika
My way! If you wish to know it, just start to call me Dad in here and I'll start to learn you some things! Just be cool man! don't play with me! right?

DAD, i don't understand!
Please let me know what way you want me to go!!

Originally posted by YUPAPA
WHAT is rapid eye movement and ejaculate?

ejaculate = when the ... stuff ... comes out of your ... place ...
rapid eye movement = when you are asleep and are dreaming

DAD, i don't understand!
Please let me know what way you want me to go!!

Good boy! Yupapa, just be Yupapa. The perl penguin man, I found out some months ago! Don't let yourself get eaten by the daddy and the cylinders! By today I'll try to turn you to the right road!

Good boy! Yupapa, just be Yupapa. The perl penguin man, I found out some months ago! Don't let yourself get eaten by the daddy and the cylinders! By today I'll try to turn you to the right road!

DADDY, where is my mom... bring me my pussy meow too.

DADDY, where is my mom... bring me my pussy meow too.

Dad has to get some rest now! And Mom is just here beside me! Don't worry! Try to get some rest you too and don't think about your cylinder! Bye! :)

Dad has to get some rest now! And Mom is just here beside me! Don't worry! Try to get some rest you too and don't think about your cylinder! Bye! :)

Bye Bye!
HEY gt14, MOM is taken by someone!! You can be my dog if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back