• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] NEVER Trust Clickthrutraffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpidemiK

NLC
NEVER Trust Clickthrutraffic

Ok I had an account with them, and i got 5 bucks and then they deleted my account and added me to their blacklist. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

whats another good banner program that is similar to clickthurtraffic and has about 25 dollar payout :confused:

Re: NEVER Trust Clickthrutraffic

Originally posted by Epidemic
Ok I had an account with them, and i got 5 bucks and then they deleted my account and added me to their blacklist. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

and can you tell me why? clickthrutraffic is reliable, you must've done something that violated their rules. or maybe i'm wrong and all balance has been destroyed. :(

no i didnt do anything, i'm sure

wierd...that must suck too because i don't know many programs that pay you up to 20 cents per click. i wonder if v3exchange works.(they say they pay you 15 cents a click for joining their ad exchange, so you get traffic and money?)

no i didnt do anything, i'm sure
They must have had a good reason to cancel your account. Read through the terms of service carefully and I am sure you will find where you went wrong.

Originally posted by Jan

They must have had a good reason to cancel your account. Read through the terms of service carefully and I am sure you will find where you went wrong.
well, even if i did, (i think i might have) is there any way to apologize and sign up again?

Originally posted by Ragzzz
They blacklisted you because you have CD-Keys on your site.
well then in that case ill remove em, but i still want to join again :confused2

*Edit*
Just removed em :)

Last edited:
they added you to a blacklist. it's gonna be extremely hard to get back. people should actually read before signing up for something. you got cd-keys, and your button says emulators i think, and you're kinda begging people to click which is not allowed.

Originally posted by Demigod
they added you to a blacklist. it's gonna be extremely hard to get back. people should actually read before signing up for something. you got cd-keys, and your button says emulators i think, and you're kinda begging people to click which is not allowed.
1) I removed cdkeys
2) THat is my host, which does not have any roms or emulators on their site.
3) How am I begging?

1) I removed cdkeys
2) THat is my host, which does not have any roms or emulators on their site.
3) How am I begging?

1.hope that'll work (but your 'link to us' button still says cd-keys)
2.sorry for the mix up, i didn't notice
3.Not begging but, The part that says "So give us a click today!" sounds a little like saying "click us you d@mn f@g!"

if you can't get back with them, i'll try to find you a replacement :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Demigod

1.hope that'll work (but your 'link to us' button still says cd-keys)
2.sorry for the mix up, i didn't notice
3.Not begging but, The part that says "So give us a click today!" sounds a little like saying "click us you d@mn f@g!"

if you can't get back with them, i'll try to find you a replacement :rolleyes:
Now i gotta edit my button too ..
How is "give us a click" begging?
well what is a good replacement?

Originally posted by Jan
Your popuptraffic account will probably also be deleted.....
Oh well, I don't really care about that, I only have 15 cents on it. :rolleyes:

Now i gotta edit my button too ..
(i'd hate that)

How is "give us a click" begging?
(n/m, i don't feel like putting up arguements)

well what is a good replacement?
(what do you want? CPC, CPM, CPA, CPL?)

Oh well, I don't really care about that, I only have 15 cents on it.
(Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back