• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] I may be ----in fd----in drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akalon

NLC
NLC
I may be ----in fd----in drunk

.but this post in the right place yo

I ----in had the shit of a night, ----in shit yo... ----ing social first, school event, ----ing dinner and dancing andhuin dancing

once over, afeterparty for everyone one yo..l. wasnt going too bad... till like ----ing ----ing ---- tyhe chick i like and stuff got with my ----ing friend like right next to my in a chair for like 20 mins or someshit.. i just come bnack from a piss, sit down, talkj to my torher friendf and their ----ing at it... yea so like, that got me depressed and shbit, not like i wasnt alread,y but i was hopoping for a good night... alright ----e d up on heaps of alcy at that stage and a little bit of weed... ----ing... then like.. ----, the like biggest druggiem in hte school i was pseaking to.. and like, i gol to him "yo, can yopu get me some herion??'" and he goes "yeh, 50$ for like some amount" and then that ----ign slut btch goes "nah, dont dot hat or smeshit" its like wtf do you care bitch, cos later, her and my semi-friend go off and im presumning they doin something and then this nerd come up to me and tell me they ----ming upstairs and like heaps of ppl walked in on then and shit... and im like "what a ----in slut" cos shes ----ing sober.... and like she lost her vigrinity when she was 14 to a 22 tyear old and like shes a ----ing slut... and the sad ----inthjing is i still, l;ike her i mean 1) shes a ----ing huge --- mnotherufcking slui 2) shes a dog b itxch... amn, is fuct up. ... real;ly depressing shit, b ut like my friendfs were all lookioing after me cos i was like gopoooone on the b oooze... ----in think i gobnna SWPEEW2 RIFGH NOTQW "*sigh* life sucks.. yea, then the bitch comes out like nothin ----in happend.... and shes so ber io mean.. drunk... yea sure, shit happens

but sober.. SLUT.. ---- her, ----ing bitch slut..... i dont need that slut, rot in hell bitch.. die

----ing oath, doing shit right in front of me too.. no ----in consideration... and like with ppl walking in while thetyd ----in and all too... tis ----ing rong....

screw life, shit aint worth it... wait...slipknot song says what i feel good... hold up

My flaws are the only thing left that's pure
Can't really live, can't really endure
Everything I see reminds me of her
God I wish I didn't care anymore
The more I touch, the less I feel
I'm lying to myself that it's not real
Why is everybody making such a big ----ing deal?
I'm never gonna care anymore

---- yeah.. i dont want to ----in care anymore, ya know but i do.... it sucks dick

:(

----! that sht make no sense does it> i be explain betterwhen i spber up... right now simple explanation .. ----ing bitych i like = slut, ---- some other guy while sob er... she ----in ugly slut bitch, yet i like, bitch tellin me aint to do drugs... ---- i didnt mention... shes a ----ing smoko... like 20 cigs in 3 hours

---- that ya know, i mean, it hurts, bitch ----ing my fat friend while ----ing sober, not even liking him, man slut, yet i still like her, its totally ----ed... i fell like shit.... ----J ASDFJSDGHSDGH... l....

WHY?

im getin some motger----in valium soon, that shoiuld be good, friends telling me not to get additcated, fuuck that shit, life blows

sigh, i shoul d proll sober i up before i post, i read the first post and was like WTF? didnt catch a word

soz

(please dont deltete, it will be ok when im sober, k thx()

he wasn't drunk. what kind of a loser would get drunk and think "hey, i'll post a message on the freewebspace.net boards!". bah...

Originally posted by keith
he wasn't drunk. what kind of a loser would get drunk and think "hey, i'll post a message on the freewebspace.net boards!". bah...

I agree.

Guys, please stop pretending to be drunk. And if you really do get drunk, dont bring it to our attention. :p

Agreed, FreeWebspace.net isn't a place to post when under the influence.

Just to toss some common sense in to that jibberish: Most crimes / accidents are directly connected to substance abuse. It's destructive to yourself and society but if you can't refrain from doing such at least try to handle yourself responsibly... I'll end it before I get in to a political tangent on the topic.. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back